Chapter 19

Erica's POV

I felt like I was about to fall. I almost fell, screaming, but someone caught me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jinyoung. I blinked uncontrollably, feeling like he was staring down into my soul.

"Uh thanks for catching me. I owe you one!" I said

"Huh? Oh your welcome." Jinyoung said

"Well I should probably go. Bye!" I said rushing to go to the door

I then went outside thinking why I have to be like that. I'll just stop being like that!

I went to go looking for Jungkook but he was no where to be found! After a few hours, I finally found him beat up in an alley. "Omg Jungkook are you okay?!" I said worriedly

All I heard was few mumblings and I finally took him to my house. Jisoo and the others left me a note.

Dear Erica,
     We left early because we thought you would need some time. Well actually YG called Jisoo and she had to leave early. While Youngjae and Taehyung had to leave really early because JYP and Bighit were having a bit trouble. So basically this is just Jinyoung. The others told me they loved and will miss you! We hope that you'll become a trainee and maybe become an idol!
                                           Sincerely,
                                             Jinyoung

What? Jisoo, Taehyung, and Youngjae left me without even telling me?! And they had to leave me with Jinyoung?! I suddenly felt tears roll down my cheek. I wiped them away and brought Jungkook on my couch.

I could hear Jungkook silently hissing as I clean up his wounds. I was about to leave for him to rest when I felt him suddenly grabbing my wrist and saying, "Please don't leave me."

A/N: By the way, Erica is a sophomore. Keep that in mind!

✋End of Chapter 19✋