Chapter 1

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"HEY! Erica wake up your alarm is going off!" Namjoon, her older brother, said, yelling from the living room.

"OKAY I'M UP!" Erica said, yelling back.

It was Monday, the worst day of the week, and Erica overslept so she quickly got ready. She wore her hair down, along with a big white hoodie and some black pants with black Converse.

"Okay I'm ready; let's go," Erica said tiredly.

But she saw Namjoon sleeping again, and said, "You're telling me to get up and yet you're asleep?!"

"Can you walk?" he mumbled.

"Fine," Erica said as she rolled her eyes. She started walking out and texted Jisoo: "Hey can you walk with me?"

Five minutes later, Jisoo replied: "Sorry I can't, I'm already here. I'll wait for you though."

"Fine," Erica said with an annoyed face

Later, she heard somebody yell her name, and she turned around to see Taehyung and Youngjae running to her.

"Hey can you be quieter?" Erica said, throwing a fist at both of their arms to hit them.

"Ow! Okay, come on. Let's go!" Taehyung said.

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived, seeing Jisoo waving to them as they quickly ran through the hallways.

"Omg. We're almost late to our classes; let's go!" Jisoo said, grabbing Erica and leaving Taehyung and Youngjae behind.

"Sorry, we're late, Miss," Jisoo and Erica said, bowing to the teacher.

"It's okay since it's a new week, but don't be late again," the teacher said with a knowing smile.

"Okay, thank you," they said at the same time.

After a few minutes, Jungkook came running, and said "Sorry, I'm late, Miss."

The teacher repeated what she said to the girls, and when Jungkook looked out upon the rows of desks in confusion, Miss said, "Sit down next to Erica."

Erica looked annoyed by Jungkook and turned around, not wanting Jungkook's attention. He simply gave her one look and turned his head back to the front, not caring that he was late.

***

Erica was looking for Jisoo and her other friends, when she saw her waving and went there. "Looks like the new guy is looking at you," Jisoo said, smiling.

 "Looks like the new guy is looking at you," Jisoo said, smiling

"Why would anybody be looking at me?" Erica said in disgust.

The new guy was starting to come Erica's table since it was all crowded at the other tables.

"He's coming!" Taehyung said in surprise.

"Can I sit here?" the new guy asked shyly

"Sure," Erica said, smiling awkwardly. Everybody was shocked sitting at the table, even Erica.

Erica POV

What was I thinking?! Why would I let him to sit here?! I thought, faking a smile at the new guy.

"I'm Jinyoung. I'm new here," Jinyoung said awkwardly.

"Oh, well, welcome. We hope we can be good friends with you!" Jisoo said, smiling.

"Yeah, welcome," I said, avoiding his gaze.

Then after a few minutes, a felt a pair of eyes staring at me while I was eating. It was Jungkook, but why was he staring at me?

A/N: Sorry if its bad! I didn't know how to start it! Please leave a comment and vote!

End of Chapter 1