Author's Note (UPDATE?)

I won't be continuing this but I'll give you the end.

Senior Year and Last Day of High School....

Y/N's POV

It was the last day of high school already. I was so scared and excited for college. I decided to go to my freshmen class and look out the window.

"Y/N?" ? Said

I turned around and saw him.

"Oh hey ____!" I said smiling at him.

"Um listen so I made a promise to myself that I would confess to you on the last day of senior year and so here I am." He said holding my favorite flower hoping I would accept him.

"Confess? To me? Why me?" I said confused but touched at the same time.

"Well it's just that you always fitted my type and I always only looked at you" he said smiling shyly

"So do you accept me?" ? Said holding my favorite flower in front of me.

I teared up just a bit and smiled.

"Of course!" I said taking the flower and hugging him.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see you before." I said

"It's okay now that you've accepted me." ? Said

"Can I kiss you?" He said

"Yes," and with that said he pulled me closer and kissed.

(A/N: Who do you think it is?)

4 years later....

Senior year in college! I am so excited and nervous! I felt like how I felt back in senior year in high school! I am so glad to be seeing my boyfriend again. He's in BTS.

I worked at a café and I finally saw my friends! Tzuyu, Rosé, Lisa, Jisoo, and Jennie. I was so happy to see them! After they became kpop idols, I kinda felt alone. Of course I tried out and I debuted with my group Gfriend but I quit because of the stress.

"Tzuyu! Jisoo! Rosé! Jennie! Lisa!" I said as I ran to them hugging them tightly.

They all laughed and said their hello's. We talked for a bit and caught up with each other.

"Hey! Speaking of which! What happened to the boys?" I said wondering where they were at.

"Oh they're coming tonight so why won't you sleep over with us?" Tzuyu said as she drank her coffee.

"Mmmmm let me ask my boss," I said as I left.

"Hey Daehwi (yassss he is from Wanna One!) can I take the whole week off?" I said as I turned to my manager.

"I guess it's okay since we have spring break." Daehwi said

"Okay thanks boss!" I yelled as I left

I left with my girls to their mansion since they are idols. I finally saw him! My boyfriend!

"Hey guys!" I said as I saw the three turn around.

Jinyoung, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

I ran to my boyfriend and hugged him.

"Ahh you missed me that much?" He said as he laughed and smiled.

"Of course Taehyung! I missed you so much!" I said and kissed him.

"Okay! Okay! Stop being lovey dovey! Even though we let you guys date you don't have to show it!" Jinyoung said pretending to be disgusted

"You have Jisoo and you guys always show skinship so stop complaining!" I said laughing

"But with me and Jisoo it's sweet!" Jinyoung said as he hugged Jisoo.

I playfully rolled my eyes and told Jinyoung, "Don't break her heart or else I'll break every bone in you."

Jinyoung nodded as he looked like he was scared but I just laughed.

"Let's go watch a movie!" Jungkook said as we all nodded

THE END

I ship Lisa and Bambam a lot! Random I know but they're like the only ship I ship. I don't hate the girl idols or get jealous, I just don't ship. Anyway! I hope you liked the ending! Sorry if you wanted Y/N to be with Jungkook or Jinyoung but this is the end so deal with it! PLOT TWIST SHE ENDED UP WITH TAEHYUNG INSTEAD OF THE TWO MAIN GUYS!