Extracting the Poison

When we went back to the room Percy was awake and looked kind of bored. "We're back! I hope your hungry." I cheered. Percy looked at us and smiled, "You guys are amazing. Who made it?" Percy asked. "Emily's mother. Its really good." Leo replied. I handed him the bowl and he started eating. "Its amazing." Percy complimented. He kept eating until he couldn't eat anymore. Not even half the bowl was empty. "I-I guess I won't be able to eat it all." Percy wimpered. "D-don't worry Percy! We called Chiron over to see if he could do anything. He should be here any minute now.
There was a knock at the door and Emily came in. "Mister in wheelchair is here to see you." Me and Leo ran downstairs and greeted Chiron. "So...where is Percy?" Chiron asked. "Upstairs, he's awake now too." I said. "Okay then lets go see if we can fix this." Chiron said while trying to get up the stairs. "Oh...wait." Chiron said. He pulled himself out of his wheelchair and trotted up the stairs. We had to pull his wheelchair up. "Well Percy my boy how are you doing!" Chiron said as he pushed the door open.

Percy

"Chiron? Are you walking around like that?" I asked surprised. "What? No of course not just in here. And don't worry the girl and her mother are in the kitchen making a pie for us." Chiron sank back into his wheelchair. He wheeled over to the bed and felt my head and checked inside my mouth like a normal check up. "This is a pretty big dosage of poison. Is it from Tartarus? I would have thought you had taken care of that." Annabeth raised her hand. "Uh sir...we did take care of it, I just don't know how this happened."
"You were in Tartarus so you didn't exactly have much to work with." Chiron assured Annabeth. "Anyway lets see what I can do. Percy can you lay down?" I layed down and immediately fell asleep. I didn't have the dreams like usual. Normally I would dream about Tartarus, but this time was different. What I saw was my mom and Paul waiting for me on a beach. They were waving and calling me over. Next to them Annabeth waved and I ran to them, we all hugged and smiled and walked along the shore. Honestly, that was the best dream i've ever had.