What's so Fascinating About Percy

"Percy? Why did he fascinate you?" Annabeth asked. "Well because he is strong and brave, he is a real role model, I also really look up to him. Even if he isn't real." Well I am a role model, I mean who wouldn't love me. "Okay then how about there names? How did you get there names?" I asked. "That I had to wait till they were said. It wasn't easy. Well I guess it was easy." He said.
       "Thank you for answering our questions Mr. Riordan." Leo said. "No problem!" He said.  We left and when I turned back I could have sworn he was looking at us very weirdly. Like he was giving us the evil eye. "Uhm...okay." I whispered. We went back to the car and Leo asked, "So did anyone notice The Author staring at us with an evil eye?" Annabeth froze. "Annabeth do you know something we don't?" I asked. "Uh...no..." Annabeth stuttered. "Annabeth?" I asked. "Uhm...well...you see..." She stuttered. "Lets just say he wasn't very fond of camp. His only friend was Luke and he wouldn't listen to orders or go on mission or compete in the games. It was only when Luke got his quest that he actually did something. Then "that" happened. Everyone thought he was dead. He must have got his memory back and is still hating on the camp".

Leo

"Okay so he didn't like Camp Half-Blood and only had one friend got amnesia got his memory back and hates us. Seems legit." I said. "So cliche." Percy said. "So how would he know it was us even in disguises? Me and Percy weren't even at camp at that time." I asked. "He wrote about you two." Annabeth stated. "True." I replied. "Well now that this is settled let's go. I don't want to stay for too long." Percy said.
Before we could leave Percy was dragged into the bushes. "Percy!" Annabeth screamed. We stood up and say The Author holding Percy. "You think I wouldn't notice it was you. I wrote about you, most of my books were about you!" The Author said. "I even know about this!" The Author pushed Percy's stomach. It wasn't very hard but for Percy it was like he was dying. "Stop it you're hurting him!" Annabeth yelled. "Does it look like I care! Now how are you supposed to fight with your strongest out!" The Author laughed evilly. I didn't know exactly but I thought I saw a glimpse of something on his neck. Like a device.