On the Road Again

After everyone calmed down a little the bus driver started back down the road, everyone still talking and in shock. "Okay so how the heck did he not know we were demigods?" I questioned. "I don't know, do you think it was the smell of all the mortals?" Percy suggested. "I don't think so. Remember he could smell you from outside the bus. So it must have just kicked in at the last second." Annabeth said. "Maybe we had something that could block out our scent." We all thought for a minute then we all came to the suggestion, "the turkey!"
      "The turkey Hermes gave us must have masked the scent. It just kicked in at the last second." Annabeth said. It was a possibility. "How did he know we'd need it though." I asked. "He is a god after all." Percy said. "True." I replied. "Lets just stop worrying about it. We should all get some rest. Percy since you already slept you'll keep watch." Annabeth suggested. Me and Percy both said fine. I watched and snickered a little when Percy gave Annabeth a good night kiss. They are so adorable. I fell asleep immediately and had dreams of my own girlfriend.

Annabeth

      My dreams were peaceful for once. You know that whole demigods see things in their dreams like you know a vision. I was with my dad in the park on a picnic. Jusy the two of us, eating sandwiches and talking about plans for buildings and inventions. It was the best. Oh was I wrong when I said it was peaceful. Suddenly it started to rain and thunder. Me and my dad tried to get home but the scene turned black. The park was gone. The picnic blanket and food was gone. And my dad was gone.
      "You're missing something very important." A voice said. I know that voice. I turned around and Luke was standing behind me. Not Kronos, the friendly Luke I knew since I was seven. We hugged and I asked, "what do you mean i'm missing something? Did I miss something when packing." Luke laughed. He pointed and said, "Something will happen and you will have to think quickly." What he was pointing to was not a what but a who. It was Percy. "What do you mean we obviously brought Percy. Is something going to happen to him. I woke up before Luke could say anything.