Chapter 5: Plot Twist

AUTHOR'S NOTE----------------------------------------

Thanks guys for the reads. Don't forget to comment, vote and follow.

Please dont get surprised if its not Lee's POV! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

GINA'S POV:

Today is the day that we will take our National Achievement Test(NAT). It is an exam that 6th graders and IV-Year students in our country take. I dont really study for stuff like this but I heard that if you dont pass this then you will not be able to proceed to the next level. But I dont know if that's true or just some gossip. Anyways, I just reviewed a little to make sure that I'll pass(I'm an achiever anyway).

I entered the school normally. I passed by the biometrics, along some classrooms until I reached my own classroom. There I saw the list of people who will stay in that classroom.

"Hey, Egay! Why are we separated during the exam?" I asked.

"I don't know with them. And,oh, you will stay in the other room." said Egay.

"I see. See you later, Egay!"

"Wait."

Egay gave me a piece of paper with my grades written on it. He said it will be needed during the exam. Oh well! After he gave that to me, I went to my assigned room. I realized that we were all girls in the room. Dang it! I would rather be with the boys because they're funny while the girls just talk about crushes, movies, artists,etc. which doesn't amuse me.

Angelie greeted me first. I sat next to her since my last name was next to hers in alphabetical order. She invited me to join her and Cath with chatting. I just joined since I was really bored.

"I have something to tell you later."said Angelie.

"Why don't you just say it now? There is still plenty of time." I replied.

"Its something that only you have to know."

"Fine."

Moments after that, the proctor came and the test began. I carefully answered each item but I was also quick in answering them. When I get stuck in an item, I skip it then return to it later on. That's a common strategy that saves time.

Break time came and Angelie motioned me to go near her. She was going to tell me the something. I wonder what it is about.

"I know someone who has a crush on you." Angelie whispered in my ear.

"Who?" I asked.

"Lee." Angelie answered.

"But we're just friends!" I almost shouted.

"Shhhh. Keep quiet or they'll figure it out!" Angelie scowled.

Oh my goodness! I never knew that Lee likes me. Maybe Angelie is lying. Is it real? I dont have the answer. All I know is that Lee has been my friend ever since he moved to this school. We have been friends for a really long time. Maybe that length of friendship caushed him to like me. Oh dear! I still cant take this in. I'm shocked right now, I mean literally shocked.

"Oy, you're blushing!" Angelie teased.

"No I'm not." I replied.

I touched my cheeks to prove that I'm not blushing but it was warm, warmer than usual. I can feel my blood all over my body running wild. I'm blushing! No, this cant be. Have I fallen for him too?

NARRATOR:

Now we know who are the three crushes of Lee.

1. Angelie

2. Mia

3. Gina

Who will Lee choose? From now on, the plot twist starts and the real story unfolds.

--------------------------------------------------------