Chapter 11: Revelation

LEE'S POV:

Hans accompanied me to the canteen. We talked along the way. I kept thinking about my resolve and who would be my choice.

"Hey Lee, Hi Hans!" Angelie greeted.

"Hello guys!" Gina said.

I can't belive it! Gina and Angelie are together. They're not fighting. I was stunned and I just stood there. I didn't know what to say.

"Are you okay Lee?" Gina asked.

"I'm just amazed that you're no longer fighting." I answered.

They looked at each other's faces and began laughing. I gave a confused look to both of them.

"Since when did we ever fight, Lee?" Angelie said.

"Umm..Last day of periodical exams."

"Haha. We're just joking around!" Gina giggled after she said that.

"Really?"Hans said, he had been listening the whole time.

"I just want to piss Angelie and she wanted to throw it back at me. It meant no harm to our friendship. You know, we love teasing." Gina explained.

"Lee, forget about the plan." Hans patted me on the shoulder.

I heard Gina whisper, "Plan?"

"Its nothing Gina!" I said.

"I never said anything. Well forget about the thing I explained earlier. It won't matter since we're to young for love triangles."

"We're on the right age Gina!" Angelie said. "My mom even allowed me to date a guy. Though, I dumped the guy." 

"What?" We chorused. Angelie dated a guy?!! She never told anyone about that, except maybe Cath (her best friend). I don't know but for some reason, I felt rage flow in my body. I was really pissed off. Wait. I'm jealous?!! The fudge. Why am I so in love with her?!! 

"Calm down Lee. She dumped him." Gina whispered.

"STOP IT!!!" I yelled.

Eveyone in the canteen looked at us. Hans, Angelie and Gina laughed at me. I was as red as a tomato. Goodness. I'm gonna faint.

"Continue your story Angelie!" Hans pleaded.

"How did you dump him? Who is he?" Gina asked.

"The guy is named Miles. He was my crush when I was in Cagayan de Oro. The thing I hate in him is that he is a playboy. I was so stupid to ever have a crush on him. You see, he dates girls then dumps them. He dumped me before so I dumped him now."

"Wait Angelie, you had a relationship before?" I asked.

"No, I confessed to him.Then he said,'Angelie, you're not my type. Stay away from me.' I cried and cried that day. We met in the mall last Saturday then when he said he loves me, I told him I hate him. He has broken my heart once so I know that he can do it again. He fell to his knees and cried. He deserves it."

"What a story." I exclaimed.

"Well, Miles does deserve it." Hans said.

Gina never said anything. I think she related to it. 

"A guy who would say that to Angelie doesn't realize that she's beautiful." I said.

"Thanks Lee." 

"Aieeeeee..."Hans teased. Gina never moved. She just continued to hang her head. What's wrong with her?

---

GINA'S POV:

When Angelie told us her story, I remembered something I shouldn't have. That guy, what he did to me, I can't forgive him.

I swear I would do to him what Angelie did to Miles. He will pay for what he did to me.

---

Narrator:

What will Lee do this time?

Will he continue the plan?

What happened to Gina in the past?

Who broke Gina's heart before?

Find out the answers in the succeeding chapters!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys for the reads! Please continue to support Love Scene:3 is to 1. I won't be able to update for I guess, three days. I hope you guys can wait for the update. Don't worry I'm quick in updating anyway. :)

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow! :D