Chapter 2: Lunchmates

AUTHOR'S NOTE:--------------------------------

Hello guys! Sorry because the update was a little bit late. Well, anyways here's the new chapter. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------

LEE'S POV:

Lunchtime is the best time I have with my friends. This is the time that we share stories and take a break from learning geometry(since Math is the final subject before lunch).

"Goodbye class, don't forget to pass your activity after lunch." our teacher said before our classroom.

I continued answering my activity since I don't want to worry about things like this. I don't care about my score, I care about being able to pass this to teacher. Little did I know that while answering, my lunchmates were already waiting for me.

"Lee, faster we're really hungry now." said Gina rubbing her belly.

"Wait, let me just..."

"Sheesh",she said cutting me off,"Do that LATER!!" Gina gave me an icy cold glare and I could tell that rest of them were pissed off as well.

"Alright, let's go!" I replied finally giving in.

We headed towards the canteen. Along the way, we chatted about our favorites like Terraria and the new Pokemon T.C.G. cards, Plasma Blast.

Hans boasted about the three EX-cards he got. I only got two but they're awesome. I got Dialga-EX and Virizion-EX. Hans got Heatran-EX, Zapdos-EX & Virizion-EX. We have a common card, Virizion-EX.

Gina,Oscar & Vincent were quietly following us. I could tell that they(especially Gina & Oscar) wanted to have the card pack.

We finally reached the canteen. Oscar & Hans had to buy their food for lunch so we went on ahead. We headed for the table reserved by my mom.

"Hey, only three chairs! Let's grab them!" said Vincent.

And for the next five seconds, we grabbed the chairs and when Oscar & Hans arrived, they had to borrow chairs from people.

"Lee, what are you having for lunch?" Oscar asked me.

I opened my lunch box and got disappointed. I had to eat PORK again. PORK, you hear me, PORK! I hated that. I kept eating that during my younger years and now I had my fill of it. Now, I'm more interested in eating fish.

"Can I have some?" Hans pleaded putting on his best puppy eyes.

"Me, too!" Oscar & Vincent chorused.

"Fine, here you go." I said, giving them a fair share of my food.

"Hey! Maybe Lee will have no more food." Gina said while chewing on her food. Wait, what? Gina's food was fish. When I saw it, I immediately begged her for some. She gave me a few bits. It was yummy. That made me really happy because I seldom eat good fish.

We were finished eating and now its time to play with the rest of our classmates.

To be continued in Chapter 3: Playing Games....