Chapter 4: Meet Mia

AUTHOR'S NOTE----------------------------------------

Thanks guys for the reads. Please continue to do so. And dont forget to comment, follow and vote!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LEE'S POV:

Last class is over. Its time to head to the basketball court to have some fun. Every after class, me and my friends go to the basketball court to play games or just chat.

Hans & Angelie accompanied me going there. Then Hans whispered to me,

"Are you happy that you are beside Angelie?"

"A little."

I blushed while replying because I had a little crush (or really a crush) on Angelie. Since 4th grade, I already have feelings for her. It came to the point that I wanted to marry her. Oh dear, I love these memories.

I was still daydreaming when Hans pulled my arm. I was about to shake him off when I saw Mia's car coming towards us. I immediately backed away and with the help of Hans, I was able to move aside. 

 "You should be more careful Lee!" scolded Angelie.

"Sorry madam." I replied playfully.

We continue to head to the basketball court. Wait, I have never mentioned Mia before so maybe I should introduce her. Mia is from IV Year-Character, the other section. I had the same section with her when I was in II Year. And something special about her is that she is also my crush. She might be short and nerdy but she's cute and smart. So to sum it up, I have feelings for Angelie, Mia and another girl( which I plan never to tell anyone).

We have finally reached the basketball court. Silvy greeted us.

"Let's play a game." said Silvy, holding a basketball.

"Sure." replied Hans.

"Right so here are the teams: Lee, Hans & Egay vs. me, Angelie & Mia." directed Silvy.

"Wait, I thought Mia went home already." I wondered.

"Lee, my dad left me to do my swimming lessons alone. But instead of going to the pool at the other side, I decided to stay here." said Mia.

"Ain't you're dad gonna get mad at you?" asked Egay.

"That is my problem. Don't mind me." replied Mia.

"Ok, let's start!" said Hans.

"Alright, let's go!" the rest of us chanted.

So we played games until we were fetched. :)

 ------------------------------------------------------

Up Next

Chapter 5: Plot Twist