Chapter 18: Questions to the Incident

LEE'S POV:

Finally, song practice is over. I'm on my car with my big brother driving me home. Today was really fine but something was bothering me. Why was Gina crying at the lockers? I keep asking her whole afternoon but she always dropped the subject. Why is she hiding something from me? I'm her best friend, right?

"How's your day lil bro?" Big bro said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"It was fine big bro John." I lied. I really felt betrayed because of Gina.

"You know what, I guess something is troubling you." 

"Yes. There is something troubling me." I sighed. I have no choice but to tell my brother.

"What is it, lil bro?" Man, I hate it when he calls me that.

"I saw my best friend crying in the lockers."

"Who best friend?" Watch your grammar bro. -_-

"Gina." I answered.

"That hot chick?" 

"BRO!!" I scowled at him. Dang! My brother sees all girls as hot chicks. But let me tell you that no matter how much of a player he is, he never had a girlfriend. (I don't think that you can consider him a player but just let him be.)

"Alright, alright. Why did she cry?" Finally, he's serious.

"Honestly, I have no idea." 

"Is it about heartbreak?"

"Bro, she doesn't have a love life." My tongue felt bitter after that. Why did I say that?

"She'll get hurt if she's here."

"But she's not."

"Think of reasons why."

I thought deeply. Why did Gina cry at the lockers? Wait, who was she with? Angelie & Cath. Angelie... Right! I get it now. Angelie knew that Gina cheated on Zen. Gina knew nothing about that, I guess. Angelie must have told her that and then she got broken. Oh dear! What's gonna happen?

"Lee, we're home." Big bro John pointed out.

"Oh."

---

"Boys, you're finally home." Mom hugged us both.

"Come to the kitchen, I prepared some snacks." Mom said.

"Sorry mom but I'm tired. I'll go to my room and freshen up. I'll just go to the kitchen afterwards." I said.

"When you get to the kitchen, no snack for you." John teased.

"At least I won't get any fatter like you." I retorted. I stuck my tongue out playfully.

John was about to say something. Luckily, mom took control of the situation. Thanks mom. I thought.

"John, come with me to the kitchen. Go to your room Lee, you must rest dear. I know you're really tired." 

"I'll go ahead." Big bro shot me a death glare before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Don't worry Lee. I'll keep an eye on your share." Mom whispered.

"Thanks mom." I headed to my room which was on the second floor of the house. I opened the door and went inside. I shut the door and instantly fell on my bed. I tossed my backpack away and stared into the ceiling. Gina. How are you right now? Is that really what happened? I decided to text her but she didn't reply. Gina, please open up to me. I want to help you. Please answer my questions cause' I'm so confused right now.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear readers! Sorry for the long update. I was busy watching anime and doing other stuff during the summer. I hope you forgive me. :)

Thank you for the reads guys! Its growing fast now. Last time I checked, it was 404 reads. Thanks a million guys!

@ur_my_star thanks for the votes. See you soon friend! P.S. I'm currently reading your book.

What do you think of this chapter? Comment your thoughts below. Vote & follow if you want. I'll appreciate it.

Also read my other book-The Gay and The Boyish. :D

See you in the next chapter!

-Skygan16