Chapter 22

This chapter is the quest to comply.

GINA'S POV:

Today is the last day of practice, I guess. They still didnt make any announcement but from what I heard today is the final day.

I got inside the classroom and sat down next to Kate and Marie. Man, these two are inseparable especially when they have a book to read. Oh bookworms! Im a bookworm myself but Im not too much of an addict.

I pouted since there was nothing I can do. Mily and Silvy were playing their tablet and everyine else was just talking. Sigh, my life is so boring.

---

Its free time! Yay! Haha..no. No one is talking to me today. I feel like a loner. Lee is with Angelie, Hans is busy playing with Oscar so basically, all my best friends are preoccupied with something. Argh! Lord, please end this day.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and...Oh my. Its the person who hurt me the most, its Zen. Its not like I still have hard feelings for him, were friends already so it wont matter.

"Can we talk?" He sounded hurt or maybe my mind was just haunting me. Stop it Gina!

"Sure." I had nobody to talk to so its better accept his offer.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. My feelings for him resurfaced and I could feel my heart beat faster. I dont this moment to stop. Wait, Gina you should stop that. I really need to scold myself.

"Um...how should I start?" Zen dropped his head down. Whats up with him? I looked at him bewildered.

Moment of silence...

"If you got nothing to say, Im going." I began to walk but Zen stopped.

"Wait." Talk about drama. This is so cliché.

"What?" I looked at him in the eyes and I saw how handsome he is. I really really need to stop.

"How do you feel about me?" My mouth dropped open but did he really say that?

"Huh?" I needed to think quick.

"Argh! Do you still like me or what?" Ok now answer like a tsundere or something.

"A little. But dont hope that I will love you again." Bravo, that was a good answer Gina. All I need is self appraisal.

"I heard that you were hurt because of me." I kept quiet and allowed him to speak.

"If I did, there is one thing I would like to tell you. Im sorry. Sorry for being possesive. Sorry for not being understanding. Sorry for no breakup. Sorry for...everything that Ive done wrong to you. You wont probably forgive me now but I hope you will." His eyes teared up. I could tell that he was sincere. My eyes also started to water. Those were the words Ive been waiting for all this time. Why now? Why not earlier?

"Why are you telling me this now? Why didnt you tell me that a long time ago, when there was still an us. But now, why would I forgive you? You hurt me. How dare you. I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU!" I screamed. I let all emotions out of me.

Zen cried. Well, boys dont cry often and this was my first, seeing him like that.

I went close to him. I wrapped him in my arms in a tight embrace. He hugged me back.

"Sorry. I just wanted to let all my feelings go. Sorry...I forgive you." And with that we both cried.

10 minutes later...

"Zen you're so gay. You should hug me first not me hugging you first. And you also cried. Haha..just kidding. That was joke, ok?" I teased.

"Now, Ill be the first to hug." He hugged me and I hugged him back. Our issue is finally settled. This was probably the best embrace in my life.

---

LEE'S POV:

Congrats Gina! The problem is solved. Angelie and I were spying on Gina and Zen the whole time. They didnt know of course. Im happy for the two of them.

"Zen did comply after all." Angelie smiled. Now, its my turn.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! I got news for you. Ok but before that, sorry for late update again. (>_<)

What does Lee mean when he said 'its my turn'? Comment below.

A-10-tion! This book will be ending. *downcast face* Ill do a few more chapters then Im done. But dont worry cause I still have another book, its The Gay and The Boyish. Be sure to check it out!

I might also make a new story. Stay tuned for more updates. (^_^)

Vote & follow.

See you in the next chapter!

-Skygan16