Chapter 19:

LEE'S POV:

School yet again. These week has to be the longest week in my entire life. I mean seriously, with the things going on this week, I'm definitely stressed. I need my vacation already. I sighed as I hopped out of my brother's car. Here goes reality.

I dashed into the biometrics and headed straight to my classroom. I opened the door and entered casually. As usual, Hans greeted me. 

"Mornin' Lee!" 

"Yo Hans." I smiled.

"Here, have a seat." He offered me a chair right next to his. I threw my bag on the floor and flopped down the chair. 

"Its still early in the morning and you seem tired." Hans immediately noticed the stress I was having.

"True. This week is probably the longest in my life."

"Don't stress yourself Lee. This is our last week together as classmates."

"We could still be classmates in college." I pointed out.

"But we won't have the same course." Hans retorted.

"Good point." I started to miss highschool. I had to remind myself that we still have a few more days as a highschooler.

"Don't worrt Lee. Just enjoy the moment." 

"You're right Hans." 

At that exact moment, Tc. Arman strode in. Here we go again.

---

Recess. I won't bother describing the practice, it was a bore. I was alone. Hans went to the other section to talk to people there. I didn't bother following him since I wasn't interested. I aimlessly wandered around. Man, how am I supposed to enjoy the moment when there's nothing to enjoy? Sigh! 

"Hey Lee!" I turned towards the greeter.

"Angelie..." I got starstruck yet again. 

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

"Umm.....What you doing here?" I managed to say. My words get jumbled every time I talk to Angelie.

"Just wanna hang out with you." She blushed slightly at her words. 

'Sure, why not."

After that, peculiar silence took over. So that was it, hanging out in silence. Boring, isn't it?

---

I wished I spoke up when I hanged out with Angelie. Being silent during that time was the worst decision I ever made. Curse my frontal lobe. Its lunchtime already. Time goes fast when there's nothing to do.

Suddenly, Gina passes by. Not that I care anyway. A sudden thought entered my mind. I didn't think twice, I ran after Gina.

When she noticed that I was after her, she started running as well. Drats! Why'd you do this to me? *wines like a baby* I don't know the reason why she's avoiding me. I just want to clarify something. Why did she cry yesterday? What is the reason? Here goes my questioning again. But I just want to know. There's nothing wrong in that, right?

I ran and ran after her. She maintained her face for 2 laps( we were basically running in circles). But in the third lap, she got tired. She got slower. I took advantage of the situation and quickened my pace. We were near the ramp. I bet she'll go upstairs. Smart move but luckily, I know better.

I stopped and let her go upstairs when she couldn't see me anymore. I went the other way which she wouldn't notice. With my last bit of energy, I ran upstairs on the other ramp. I was right, she was there. She didn't notice me. I took the opportunity and surprised her.

"Gotcha!" She jumped back a bit. I grabbed her wrist to prevent her from escaping. 

Now, you have no escape Gina. Time to make things clear. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear readers! Sorry for the late update. I hope you liked this chapter.

What are your thoughts on this chapter? Comment below. Vote & follow if you want. Also, read my other book- The Gay and The Boyish! XD

See you in the next chapter!

-Skygan16