Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. The sound that I have to hear five times a week. I rolled over turning it off and dreading the fact that I had to get up. It was my second week of my junior year. I hated going to school, I hated being home, basically I hate my life. The only way I was able to escape everyone was by either reading or listening to music.
Going to school was complete hell. Everyday I would get bullied by the same four guys. Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton. Out of all of them Michael was the worst, he was also their 'boss'. Luke, Calum, and Ashton all did what Michael told them to do at times, and other times they would just end up bullying on their on terms and schedules.
They weren't the only ones bullying me though there were other people too but they didn't cause me as much physical and mental pain as they did. The other people would call me names, tell me I didn't deserve to be wasting the oxygen that they could be using, laughing at me, and tripping me in the hallways.
Going home wasn't any better. My mom never payed any attention to me since she was always paying attention to my baby sister, Layla. Layla is only 2. My ass.hole father walked out on us the day after Layla was born. His excuse "One kid is enough, we don't need to deal with another she is probably going to be even more annoying and more arrogant than Rosetta is." The next night he left.
I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom grabbing my clothes on my way. As I got ready to get into the shower I looked at myself in the mirror and was reminded of how ugly I am.
---skipping the shower---
I left my hair wrapped in the towel as I got dressed. I pulled on my undergarments, a pair of light blue Old Navy skinny jeans, a Blink-182 t-shirt, and a blue zip-up sweatshirt so that I can cover the cuts on my arms.(https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app) I finally put my hair in a ponytail.
As I finished getting dressed and doing my hair my mom yelled up the stairs announcing that it was time for me to leave. I walked out of the house and said goodbye to my mom. I had just stepped onto the sidewalk when I saw Michael walking towards me. Yes he lives right down the street from me, to be exact 5 houses down.
"Hey s.lut!" Michael called after me. I kept walking on as if I didn't hear him. Michael grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him; I tried to ignore the pain from the recent cuts I made last night.
"I know you heard me, and I don't like to be ignored." He spat at me.
"L-l-leave me a-alone M-Michael." I stuttered as I looked at the ground.
"I'm sorry I couldn't understand you over your stuttering." He snorted.
"N-nothing." I said.
"That's what I fuck.ing thought. Don't ever talk back to me again." He said and punched me in my face. "I'm going to leave you with that for now." And he walked off.
I got to school and went to home room. I sat in the furthest desk away from Michael in the back row and started listening to Stella's Mom I was 1 minute and 32 seconds into the song when I felt someone pull on my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

hey guys it's me Rosie but on a different account since i was having trouble logging in on my last account i forgot my password