Untitled Part 5

Rose's POV
I'm so done with Michael. Who does he think he is? I mean how can he just go around beating me up every chance he gets and then when I poor my heart out to him thinks he can fix everything. Well he needs to learn that not everything can be fixed with an 'I'm sorry'.
"Are you okay Rose? You're crushing my hand." Harry says snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking. Sorry about your hand" I say letting go of his hand. "I guess I'll you tonight then. Bye Harry." I say and turn to leave.
"I'll pick you up at 8" Harry says.
As I enter my house it's the same as usual my mom is ignoring me and playing with my baby sister. I enter my room and open my dresser and pull out my knife. It's actually the only thing that makes me happy nowadays. I pull down my pants and start to cut my thigh.
One: Because I'm ugly.
Two: Because I'm worthless.
Three: Because I ruin everyone else's life.
Four: Because no one likes me.
Five: Because I'm a loser.
Six: Because I'm a fuck up.
Seven: Because I push everyone away.
Eight: Because my family doesn't want me.
Nine: Because I'm unwanted.
Ten: Because I'm killing people because they have to look at me.
Eleven: Because I'm the reason my best friend killed herself.

  The Next Day, Rose's POV:
I walk out of the house getting ready for my run since it's a Saturday to find Michael sitting on my lawn. I roll my and jog past him.
"Rose wait!" He calls after me.
"What do you want douche?" I say.
"I wanted to say that I really am sorry. And I wanted to know how your date went last night. He said.
"Harry stood me up. Now if you don't mind I have a run I have to attend to." I say turn my back on the conversation.
"Okay I guess I'll talk to you later then." He says.
"That's what you think" I mutter under my breath.
----
As I returned home from my run Harry was on the lawn. Seriously what is it with these guys and my lawn?
"Where were you last night we had a date." I asked him.
"Yeah about that, I don't think we should date." He says rubbing the back of his neck.
"Wait, what?!?! You all for it yesterday, what happened to make you change your mind?" I ask.
" I found something out last night that made me change my mind and if you knew what it was too it would change yours also." He says starting to walk away.
"Wait!" I said grabbing his arm, "what did you find out?" I ask.

"Umm. This isn't my place to tell you ask your mum or da." He said walking away leaving me standing there very clueless.