The moment you've been waiting for

It'd been days after the whole time jump thing with Alexander and now it was my third day of being in camp. Luckily I shared a barracks with Alex, Laf, John, and Herc. I had talked to the General earlier and told him of my ideas, he apparently liked them. I now lay on my bed Herc, Alex, and John playing poker on the other side of the tent while Laf sat next to me trying to think of ways to do my hair, once he figured it out he said he'd do my hair for me. I sat up as Laf positioned himself behind me and started to braid my hair, "Laf how can you talk so fast?" John asks out of nowhere clearly bored of their card game. "Eh, I'm not actually sure?" Laf responds  simply. I laugh at his small response and start thinking about how my life had changed since I got here. In the middle of my thoughts I hear gunshots and shouting I grab my bayonet and walk out of our tent with the others. I see British cannons in the distance and redcoats charging towards us. I look to my friends as we charge towards the enemy, I start firing hitting some men and killing others, hit or not all that mattered was getting the redcoats away. I look forward and see more of them but see the thing that's making us weaker, the cannons, and apparently Alexander saw it too. I continue to fire but my dodging doesn't prove to work so well. I feel an unbearable pain in my left arm realizing I was shot, blood starts seeping out of the wound and I feel strong arms pull me from my frozen spot. I look up to see Herc leading me to follow him along with the other three, I follow clutching my arm to help stop the blood. "What's the plan Hamilton?" I ask "We're stealing the British cannons. John, Lafayette you come with me. Hercules, Y/N you stay here and look out for redcoats." Alexander says loudly before turning to the British "Let's show them who they're messing with!"

Timeskip brought to you by Peggy

After a while Alexander , John, and Lafayette came back. They didn't look hurt but they did look proud, they did it. We walk back to camp and help all the hurt men we could. Later, Alexander was called into General Washingtons tent, meanwhile...
"John I'll be fine please stop worrying about me!" I protest lying on my bed with my bandaged arm propped up on my stomach "No! You got hurt and there's only one way to help someone that's hurt!" John says. I look at Herc and Laf and mouth 'help me' they just chuckle and continue cleaning up around the tent. I then look over to see the freckled face of John Laurens right next to mine as he exclaims " The only way to help someone that's hurt is, snuggles!" He then jumps to my side and cuddles into me hugging me tightly. I laugh at his sudden outburst and lean into him only to feel the bed dip on the other side and see Laf laying there smiling. Herc shakes his head chuckling as the two men cuddle me and make me laugh. This wasn't bad, it was nice. I'm glad I have friends, I'm glad I have them and with that thought I drift off to sleep.

*Lafayettes POV*
(Oh yes I did)

I smile at Y/N and lean down kissing her forehead "Goodnight mon chéri." "So you two seem to be getting a little closer to Y/N huh?" Hercules asks with a sly smirk "Oh yeah right like you don't have feelings for her Mulligan, we all do and you know it!" John says getting off the bed and going to his own. "We just have to see who gets the girl first, who will be her knight in shining armour?" I say looking down at her sleeping form
"Oh Laffy Taffy's getting all emotional over his love!" Herc teases "Casse toi!" I say throwing a pillow at him before going to my bed. "Where do you think Alexander is? He's been gone for a while." Herc questions "He'll be back sooner or later, he's just trying to be Washingtons "right hand man" so he can become second in command." Laurens says before everything goes quiet. With that the day is over the war has ceased for now, because at night is the only time we get to sleep and live life normally.