Who are you?

Alexander Hamilton, w-wait ALEXANDER HAMILTON?! This can't be happening it's a joke, right? I look at the short man with his hair in a ponytail wearing the same suit I saw before. He raises an eyebrow at me as I notice his hand is extended for me to take it. "Uh t-thank you." I say quickly taking his hand while standing up making sure the papers are all there. "By the way, what's the date today?" I ask still looking at the letters, "Why it's December 5th 1776." I freeze at the new information as I look up. "Whaaaa-" I see people in carriages along with people walking around some in dresses, most in blue coats. "Miss are you alright?" Alexander asks me with a confused look. I smile widely as I realize I've been transported to the most revolutionary and political era of America's history, "Yes, um thank you for all your service." I say quickly before walking away "Wait miss I didn't catch your name?" Alexander says loudly, I turn slightly "I didn't throw it!" and with that I walk away. I look around as I gape at the sights of the city. I stop in front of a house, it was my house, I walk up to the door and knock on it. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I open the door and it looks abandoned things thrown across the floor, clothes everywhere, and dust on most furniture. I step in more and start to clean up the mess, searching through the obvious women's closet. Pretty dresses line the closet and an army suit is hidden in a box. Maybe a woman tried to stop her husband from going to war or maybe she never knew about it! I look through the box and see the same items I saw before only now the letters are missing. I decide to walk to the bar to see if anyone could help me, I sit down and order a drink. I then feel an arm being thrown around my shoulder "May I say you look stunning in that dress, who made it?" A slurred deep voice asks me "What the heck I gotta do to be with you?" Another slurred voice asks. I look to my left seeing a drunk Hercules Mulligan smiling at me, and to my right a drunk John Laurens looking at me with lust. "Don't you two know how to treat a lady? Sorry about them mon amour, now where were we?" I look behind me to see Marquis de Lafayette wiggling his eyebrows. I push past the three men and see Alexander walk in along with Aaron Burr. I quickly go up to Alexander and Burr "Help me, they're drinking like a doctor's going to come saw their legs off!" I whisper to the men as I glance at the trio chugging down beer. "Who are you?" Burr asks me, "Y/N L/N at your service!" I say flashing a smile before turning to see the drunk men shouting. "Well if it ain't the progidy of Princeton college, Arron Burr, give us a verse drop some knowledge!" Burr smiles at me before walking away saying "Good luck with that you're taking a stand you spit imma sit we'll see where we land." "Heard the revolution's imminate what do you stall for?" I then turn to my right seeing Alexander as he raises the question, "If you stand for nothing Burr what do you fall for?" Just when I thought the founding fathers were great symbolic figures of freedom, it turns out, they're all children. "Oh who are you?" "Who are you?" "Who are you!?" "Who is this kid what's he gonna do?"