Werewolves

Slowly taking the book and opening it, i read the first page. Its not...not real. Its not just in your nightmares. I then move on to the next page.

Werewolves
Werewolves are half human half Wolf. You might be asking yourself, "So did a human rape a wolf or something?" To answer your question, no. Werewolves were born as baby humans, as are humans born as babies. Werewolves are a shifting animal, when they shift into their werewolf form their bones break into wolf bones. The first time they shift are usually around their 16th birthday. Although, Werewolves might look like they are 16 or 17 they might as well be 24. But most of the time they are of age, unless they are an Alpha. Alpha's are the packe leaders, the pack leaders run the house that the pack live in. And yes, they live in houses.
    Werewolves all have 2 soul mates. The first, however, is very hard to find but the second is near impossible. A soul mate shares a special bond with their other half. Their other soul mate. After a male wolf finds his mate he wants to completethe mating ritual by marking them. Usually on the neck. An Alpha's mate is called the Luna and the Luna has just as much power as he does. The sad part, after the one mate dies, she other feels hopeless and weak and soon either dies inside, or kills itself because the pain is too much to handle.
   Werewolves have incredible speed, sent and hearing. Just like a wolf. They also have the choice to communicate through speech or mental communication. Otherwise known as their mind link. Usually used while in wolf form.

I dont read on as its too much to handle. Is this what everything has come too? Everything we were told was just in our nightmares and imaginations as kids...has come to be proven as true?

"We're here." I look up to my left to see Kylie. Realizing that we got into the car before i started reading i look out my window.

I look up to see a big fairly small building.

"How do you know they are here?" I ask, to no one in paticular. More to myself than anyone else.

"Im a wolf hunter remember?" Iryse says from the back seat, i can already feel the annoyed face radiating off of her.

"Still dont believe that part..." i mumble. Of course that doesn't stop her from hearing me.

"I still don't believe you think of yourself as popular." My cheeks instantly flush of all color.

"Alright. Enough shade." Kylie says unlocking the doors and turning her car off.

She better be here. She better be here. Is all i can think as we get closer and closer to the entrance.

-------------
  Vote!
You're probably like "I know this already.-." BUT THATS OKAY! 
  Thoughts?