Chapter Thirteen- Breakfast

"Miiiiiiiike!" I call and open my arms wide, running towards the huge beast. Mike faces me and blinks. When he recognizes me, he nuzzles my head with his huge snout. While I'm petting him, I hear a voice.

"Katara? Is that you?" calls an elderly man.

"Yes, Zebro! It's me!" I walk behind Mike to see Zebro cleaning up some bones with a couple of other maids.

"Well well well well... What do we have here?" he asks.

"A long story is what we have." I smile and give him a big hug.

"Well if it's a long story, then we better sit down."

We walk together to the little hut. He made some food and he drank some tea while I told him everything that happened during my stay so far. Then I remembered the bottle in my boot.

'Maybe Zebro can tell me something about it... But then again, maybe Master Silva doesn't want anyone else to know about it. I'll keep it a secret for now,' I thought.

"Oh, would you look at that! The sun is about to set. You better be getting back, hunh?" Zebro points out.

"Oh, yeah! Thanks a bunch for the food!" I smile and get up.

"Oh no problem, missy." He gets up as well and we step out.

"I'll come visit when I can, okay?" I hug him tight.

"Okay. You be safe now," he replies.

"I always am." I wink and look at the doors.

"Crap..." I mutter. "Well, I did it once before with my bare hands, I'm pretty sure I can use my wind to help open it now too, since no one's around." I check behind me to see if Zebro is still around or not. Seeing that he is long gone, I take in a deep breath, then gather the surrounding air, and push it with all my might towards the door. The first three doors opened! I strolled inside gallantly, feeling very proud of myself. The maids and Mike watch me curiously, then go back to what they were doing.

Once I say goodbye to Mike, I walk back to the mansion. It's about sunset when I get there, so that means that I'll have to get to bed soon. I look up at the roof.

"They never told me I couldn't..." I mumble to myself. Then I scour along the walls, trying to find the best place to start at. I find one spot that looks like it's been used a bit, and I scale the wall. Finally, I reach the top of the mansion. I walk my way carefully to the center of the roof and look out at the sunset. It was unlike anything I've ever seen. The sun was neatly cut in half by the far away sea. The sky and ocean were filled with different shades of pink and orange and red and purple and all sorts of colors. I sighed in wonder.

'How could a view get better than this?' I think. Reluctantly though, I climb back down and head inside to the maids' quarters. The blonde is waiting for me.

"You missed dinner," she points out.

"And? That just means I didn't get to eat. All well. You top or bottom?" I grin.

She sighs. "I sleep on the bottom. Do not miss dinner again, or else."

"Alright alright. Do I get PJs?"

"They're on your bed."

"Ooh! Thanks!" I slip them on and put my uniform in my drawer. Then, I crawl into bed. I hear the blonde crawl in too.

"Hey, you never answered my one question," I say.

"What is it now?" She sounds so done with me, I couldn't help but giggle.

"Sorry. I just want to know your name."

"Go to sleep, for goodness sake."

"I'll leave you alooooone," I sing.