~*6*~

Beens the show wasn't until tonight, we all decided to go out and have fun together...to get to know each other...but I told them I had to let my two boys run around at the park...so that's where we went. Where I learned that we were all sort of in the same boat...none of us really had any friends...and we were all single, and looking for the very special someone...that we never had. I knew it was silly to ask them...but I just couldn't resist after seeing what he looked like...I asked them if they knew if Criss Angel was single. Kim said he had girls coming and going all the time...but as for someone having him tied in knots with love...he wasn't...he still considered himself to be single.

I gave a slight sigh of relief...as I rubbed the bottle with my fingertip thru my purse...then I decided that during his show, was when I was going to give the potion a try...because there would be a whole lot of people there...and amongst them would be some very good looking guys...hopefully. Part of me wanted to tell my new friends of the potion...but I figured they would think I was too childish...and say it was a waste of time...so I just kept it to myself...Loki and Xristos crashed our little talk party by wanting to play...so we all each took turns throwing the stick for them...and rubbing and scratching on them...

A few hours later, Sandy and Rachel, both brought up that they were getting a little hungry...and beens it was only a few hours away from watching the Mindfreak Live Show...so we all headed back to the Luxor to eat at Tacos and Tequila...during the time I called my brother to ask him if he could come pick up Xristos and Loki...and put them up in my room...because having them in the theater...would probably be a little to loud for them...plus with all the screaming fans...it would drive them nuts...Tommy told me to have them waiting for him outside the Luxor...so when he got there he'd load them up...after he came and got them, then me and my new group of girlfriends decided to work off some of our food by having a little fun before showtime...at the LAX club...even though I wasn't much of a dancer...it was fun moving around acting like I was.

Where I had to admit, there was a lot of handsome guys in there as well...but none of them I was attracted to enough to want to spend my life with...but just out of the mere curiosity...I was very tempted to drink my bottle of magic anyway...but I mentally slapped my own hand and told myself to wait for the show to begin...then take the drink. because to be honest the gypsy lady didn't tell me how it was going to work...or how long it would take...or even if there were any side effects...which that alone made me a little hesitant...even for one like me that was so desperate to find that special someone...Sandy interrupted my deep thought...and pointed out a very sexy guy heading our way...but I looked at her and told her that he wasn't looking at me...he was staring at her like eye candy though...she turned her head to me and told me that he was not...but she got her answer, when he tapped her on the shoulder and asked her to dance.

I gave an inside smile...and said how awesome it would be...if I had that kind of luck...but no I had to rely on gypsy magic for a guy to like me...that was if the shit would even work...for the longer I waited...the more I began to doubt the potency of the bottle and it's contents...I looked around and stopped dancing alone...and went back to the bar and decided to order a couple of drinks...to break up the depression I was beginning to give myself...I didn't know why I wanted to be depressed for...I finally had friends...and was having more fun than I'd ever had before...but it just attacked me out of nowhere...until Kim and Rachel came over to the bar and had a drink, and asked me if I was about ready to head down to the theater...so we could find our seats for the show...for it was going to be starting up pretty soon...& the Mindfreak didn't wait for anybody.

I sat down my final glass of tequila and slid off the chair, and told her I was born ready...then we all filed out of the club...along with an extra male follower...that just happened to be attached to Sandy...but he wasn't stuck up at all...he hung out with all of us...and gave us all hugs...as he introduced himself to us...but I already knew hew he was...for I was a huge fan of him and his rock band...Salvatore Paul Erna...aka...Sully Erna of Godsmack! Sandy, Siera, and Kim never heard of the band...because it just wasn't their type of music...but Rachel and I definitely knew of the music...and loved it. I even went as far as taking a few selfies with him...and getting him to autograph my Godsmack shirt that I was wearing. For one quick instant I even thought about using the bottle of potion on him...but...I couldn't do that to my new friend, Sandy...for I could see they were really clicking with each other...and I didn't have the heart to take that away from either of them.

Sully escorted all of us to the theater, and once we were all seated...the rest of the fans decided to burst in and crowd each other out trying to find their seats...I couldn't believe how crazy some of those people were...but Sully kept all of us pretty much secured and safe...by keeping all others away from us...the crowds finally sat down and everything went quiet...the lights went out...and the music began...we all looked up at the stage...and the show began...I never let go of the bottle still sitting securely in my purse...I looked around and definitely saw at least 50 guys that were very handsome...so I made up my mind...this was going to be the place where I drink my bottle of Love Potion #9...I slowly brought it out...and removed the cork...and slowly placed it to my lips...