3. Not Love At First Sight..

Harini:- say na teju, when you met him where and is it love at first sight..

Teju:- Haa he has that looks that any one can fall in love by seeing him immediately and its not I saw him doing charity so fell in love. I just observed him from so many days after that came to knew about him, then I had fallen in love with him. So it not Love at first sight.

Harini:- I didn't understand anything. I feel like you were speaking some another language.. Not Love At First Sight not by his character then what you have seen in him...

Teju smiles and says in her ears. it's a big big secrete when time comes I will say.

Harini nodes her head in disbelief and says..

Sleep soon so that you can wake up early so that you will have strength to follow him like hutch dog ad..

Teju hugs her and smiles.. Both sleeps in their respective beds..

Here in vidyut enters his mansion and sees his mom walking out.

Gautami:- oh you came dear.. It seems you were tired alot today, come let's have dinner.

Vidyut :- but you were going out na Mrs. Gautami vinay Kapoor.

Her face fades away but turns and says.

Gautami:- do I ever left you when you don't had your dinner..

Vidyut looks away while she holds his hand and takes him to dinning area.

Vidyut:- let me get fresh.

Gautami:- first eat and I knew you would not had eaten anything after your lunch..
He about to start and asks..

Vidyut:- did anuj had dinner.

Gautami:- he had..

After finishing dinner he goes and freshen up falls on bed and closes his eyes immediately teju smiling face flashes in front of him.

He immediately opens his eyes and runs fingers threw his hair

God this girl won't let me sleep peacefully too... Karan says not all girls are same but until now u only saw those girls who was back of boys because of money or their looks.. Don't knew what crazy thing she will do tomorrow.
How much hard i tried to escape from her that easily she finds me.. God now I got to knew how girls will feel when boys does same with them. Crack idiot.

He see in sky by standing in his balcony.