Part 25

Happy new year in advance to all my silent readers, silent viewers, voters..

May God bless you all with love and fullfill your wishes by coming every year..

I am thinking to make all my ff as private.. Hoping to see my views and votes in equal points. Or else views are double in number than votes..
Next morning...

Teju gets up and sits on bed by rubbing her hair and nape. She feels a slight pain.. While rubbing her nape..

She goes infront of mirror and sees her neck which has slight finger prints.. She blushes caring those prints and remembers their first kiss..

She goes and messages him.. Saying good morning... My love... For which she gets immediate reply as very lovely morning my dear...

Teju:- let's meet at out before going to office bye... Miss you

Vidyut:- ya ya fine.. Miss you too..

They both stops at particular place... They gets down and start talking with each other while holding each other hands...

Someone clicks their photo sends some message..

He was not alone now what we should do..

Another side:- I don't care if possible hurt him only, if not both... Just hurt him so that he won't appear out side for at least 2 weeks..

Pick up any reason and start fighting.. It should look like roadside street fight. Do you get that..

Msg:- yes boss..

Here both were lost in each other eyes.. While other side two guys were coming towards them....

Vidyut observes them coming towards infant towards teju he sense something wrong.. He widen his eyes in anger sensing when their hands about to touch her waist... He immediately holds her hand and drags back of him, making her afraid and holds his back of shirt to prevent her self from falling..

They two changes their direction of walking but turns back smirking while seeing teju and him.

He gets doudtfull on their smirk but senses teju grip on his shirt making him to see her.. Confused face..

Teju:- what happened to you. Why you dragged me like that.. And who are those..

Vidyut :- I don't knew.. Let's go to office.

She nodes before they could leave teju drags him other side... A sound sound of glass breaking is heard.

Both looks and sees a man standing near car holding wooden stick seeing them angrily.. He again lifts wooden stick towards them making them to turn other side... Before they could compose them self some one hits on her forehead.... Making her scream in pain by holding her head.. Which makes him worried..

Goon:- oh hero, leave that girl and you go on your way... You will be safe then. Or else..

Vidyut moves towards them and says.. I am not going to leave her ever and what you should be alive to do anything right..

He gets up and fights with them while teju calls police from her phone..

After making sure all were lying on ground he rushes towards her by cupping her face and seeing her wound..

Sensing wet on her cheek she immediately takes his hand and sees blood and small cut..

Seeing her teary eyes, he assures her with his smile and says it's a small cut nothing happened.

She hugs him immediately... After few seconds listening to police van both breaks hug.

Teju widens her eyes before she could react... Vidyut hisses in pain by holding back of his head... Without giving him time they hits on his hands and runs away escaping from cops..