Part 27

Vidyut was about to go inside but teju stops him by holding his hand and smiles at him by blinking her eyes...

Teju:- plss vidyut, you were coming from hospital after recovering... So plss let aunty took nazar from you...

Vidyut about to go inside by saying I don't believe in these all but pulled back by her and teju says but I believe... Plss for my sake..

Vidyut :- fine for your sake ok.

Teju says thank you..

After that teju helps him to sit on bed while he says..

Come on teju, I am fine ok I can sit and walk.

Teju:- I knew but still I want to help you that gives me satisfaction...she was pulled back by him..

Vidyut : and you knew what gives me satisfaction...
He drags her close to him by her waist while she encircles her hands around his neck and says..

Ha I knew what gives you satisfaction but don't you think you were more demanding now a days..

Vidyut :- no one here to blame sweety.. I was addicted to this drug ( caring her lips) and even if I try to reduce, instead of decreasing it increasing day by day..

Teju:- achaa then marry me, you can have a lot more than that...she blushes on thinking what she spoke just like that

Vidyut smiles and fixes his forehead with her say done get ready to be mine forever..

Teju getting out of his hold:- are you serious...

Vidyut again bringing her close and says why are you not believing, don't you want it..

Teju:- of course it was one of my dream to become yours and carrying your name tag at end of my name.. You see.

Tejasswi vidyut Kapoor.. Sounds so good na..

Vidyut drags her with full force causing her to land on his chest and close to his face.. Says..

It sounds lovely.. And his lips finally met hers making them lost in their sweet world forgetting what was happening around them. While he cares her hair. She cares his nape.. Both merges their foreheads breathing heavily...

Teju:- fine then, I will meet you tomorrow, take medicines like a good boy... In short like my boy..

Vidyut :- spelling mistake not boy but your men..

She smiles and leaves from their...

At night...

Teju widens her eyes at her family members and looking at them all in stunning expressions... While khusi giggles seeing her expressions making her pout but soon smiles nodding her head to her parents leaves to her room.

Vidyut breaths out and says.. I am accepting to it because it's about my teju happiness not because you said...

Anuj:- bhai say it straight na... That you were waiting eagerly to marry teju..

Vidyut:- hides his smiles starts to leave but stops at stairs and says... If possible make it as soon as possible... I don't mind even if the date fixed tomorrow also...

Gautami gets happy and goes talking to Chowhans while varun looks on and thinks what made him to accept immediately,, i mean he loves her so he will marry her but I thought that he will says he will marry according to his wish but instead of that he is saying us to fix as soon as possible...

His thoughts were disturbed by anuj hugging him happily..

At vidyut room. He laughs loudly while talking to teju on phone..