Part 30

Teju sees anuj in pain and says.. What are you waiting for vidyut.. Before they hurt him let's go outside...

Vidyut :- no... He shouts making her jerk... While he continues... Your we're not getting down from car it's not safe...

Teju:- come on vidyut, they want both of us to come out... And staying inside car is not safe that to alone.. If I get down you and all will be their OK. So get down.

Vidyut :- they came here to hurt you...

Before teju could speak they hears anuj scream making both stunned when they saw that goons hitting him with gun on his shoulder bone....

Teju:- I am getting down right now vidyut and I don't knew why they want me to come out whether to hurt also I don't care as you all will be their especially you and anuj will be their for me so get down right now..

Before she could speak teju gets down and about to rush towards anuj but goons stops them by showing gun to her..

Goon :- one step more, you will get his dead body..

Teju :- from that time I am seeing you were saying dead body. If you again said that word... See I don't knew where I will kick you.. And say straight what you want....

Anuj :- babhi why you came out... Get inside right now..
Bhai take babhi from here..he hisses in pain when he presses gun on his wounded shoulder.

Teju :- shut up anuj and you idiot I came right then why are you hurting him.

Goon:- for giving useless suggestions...

Teju:- idiot... I was not following them na and he said with concern on me that why I am listening to a loose who doesn't have brain.

Goon :- how dare you say that I am loose. You only loose mental and all. It really else who will marry him. Look he is like a bulldozer and your we're looking beside him like a tiny tire...

Teju :- shut up its non of your business and you called him dull dozer and me as tiny tire right.. See now that bull dozer will crush you under his feet...

Anuj was looking at both in disbelief... While vidyut holds his head and being frustrated he finally shouts making both jerk and they looks at him with pout.

Vidyut :- shut up both of you... What the hell is happening here and you half kg fellow, she was right come to me onces iwill crush you like makki.

Goon :- gulps and says hurting animals is called sadism.. You were saying you will crush me like makki. Means you were sadist....

Teju looks at him angrily. Before he continued anuj taps his hand which is around his neck. He looks at him while he gestures to look at teju who is looking at him with mixed emotion.. Anger, tears filled eyes... And face which turned into complete kashmir red apple...

Goon leans towards anuj who gestures him to come near to him...

Anuj in his ears...

You hit on wrong nerve dude, that to on babhi anger by commenting on bhai... Now I no wonder if she kills you by looks only...

He looks up and acts like praying...

Oh God plzz save this child from my babhi..

Goon too looks, up and says..

Yes, God plzz save this child from today I promise I won't comment on any husband or lover infront of their closed ones...

Both looks towards them goons signs relief where anuj smiled seeing vidyut consoling teju...