Part 29

Vidyut takes her hand into his and watches kneely..
While teju just smiles seeing her hand in his hand.

Aditi :- come on jiju, how much time you will spend on seeing di hand...

Vidyut :- Arey, I am searching saali jii but it's so confusing...

Aditi :- how can mehndi be confusing any way... Search your name and prove that your eye sight was good and you love my dii.

Anuj:- o hello. My bhai doesn't need to prove anything to you because babhi knees how much bhai loves her..

Aditi :- then prove to us..

Anuj:- why he will prove to you.. Just because you were his saali..

Aditi:- no, because I was her sister.. Whom your bhai loves...

Both continues to fight while all looks at them by shaking their heads from one to another..

Teju gets disturbed by vidyut.. Who taps on her hand secretly... Teju looks at him and asks what by lifting her eyebrows... While he pleads threw his eyes to show some hint...

She nodes her head cutely while pouring.. He pleads by pouting. She smiles and looks at everybody who were busy in seeing anuj and aditi fight...she again looks at him who he waiting for her desperatly..

She shows him near her little finger who has his initial... He smiles wide, he immediately bends over her kissing her cheek and comes back to his place... Teju who widens her eyes in shock by his act but soon blushes seeing whether anyone watched them but they were still busy insperating those two kids...

Vidyut :- people relax.. And aditi and anuj both stay calm and see I am again searching so plzz..

Teju suppress her laugh seeing his act of finding his name.. Her traces were broke by the scream of vidyut who was showing his name while anuj was doing victory dance infront of aditi teasing her..

Teju looks at vidyut pouting by showing aditi flushed face... Before vidyut could react by stopping anuj.. A splash sound was heared... Vidyut opens his mouth while all looks shocked by witnessing aditi threwing cool water from top of anuj...

He stood shock while water drenching him from head to toe, while aditi starts doing dance...

All laughs seeing their antics...

Teju was going towards their room but a hand pulls her near room, before she shouts for help a hand covers her mouth and whispers...

HI it's me vidyut, don't shout...

Teju removes his hand from her mouth and says what vidyut... You frighten me... Who pulls like that.. I thought someone was going to misbehave with me..

He puts his hand around her waist pulls her to him colliding their chests to each other... Making her gasp.. While he looks into her eyes deeply....

Vidyut :- no one has that dare to put hands on you... I will cut their body into pieces.. And I pulled you to say thank you for helping me in finding my name or else everyone will doudtfull my love on you..

Teju encircles her hands around his neck pulls him closer and says... Finding name in mehndi... Or by its color.. Nothing proves your love towards me. .. Because I love you and I knew that you love me more that no mehndi color can show...

He smiles and hugs her... Both lost in their world...

Near window from outside their room someone was watching them.

Be happy how much you want now only.. By preponing your marriage you can't save her from us.... You just made him to aprove his plan before... No matter what tonight your marriage is not going to happen...