Part 33

After 2 years...

Teju was trying all her ways to brings vidyut and gautami close but he was too stubborn to react to her...

Teju was glaring at vidyut while he was getting ready ignoring her...

She turns him towards her by holding his shoulder...

Why don't you forgive her vidyut...   she realized her mistake now... She was repenting from years...waiting for your forgiveness...

It's been 2 years we married from then I am trying but you were not at all giving a chance to mom, why are you so stubborn..

You knew right... How many complications I am facing in my pregnancy... If I reach till 9 month and having healthy baby means.. Because of mom only... Atleast forgive her now na... The time she unable to spend with you she was spending doudle with me and our baby..

Vidyut carefully taker her hands into her and says.. I don't want to discuss about this topic anymore... He cares her head and says take care ok..he kisses her forehead.. He starts to leave

Teju lost her control and shouts..

Enough vidyut.. Even dadimaa showed a sigh to you to forgive them then why are so stubborn..

Vidyut turns and shout at top of his voice making her jerk...

Shut up.... Just shut up...you didn't only tried all ways... You just annoyed me with these all...

You made me eat from her hands... Once I wanted it but now I don't want but you forcibly made it... These all are annoying me.. Still I did because you wanted it.. But you were not understanding that I don't want to mend any relationship with her.

All family members who were inside their room rushes towards their room.

He turns around seeing her teary eyes and she started breathing heavily....

After calming himself.. He turns back and gets tensed seeing her clutching her stomach and table..he rushes towards her

Vidyut :- teju..

She shows him hand and says...
D.. Do... Don't... Touch me... You... Just... Stay away... She closes her eyes more tight making his heart shrink with more pain seeing her in this condition.

Maaaa she cries more... Clutching her bump..  Gautami and all comes in side listening to her screams.. She about to fall

Gautami rushes immediately and holds her before vidyut. She sees her water break.. She eyes vidyut angrily and scolds him for shouting on her which makes him guilty..

Gautami :- if you don't want to mend your relationship with me, then fine don't... But how can you shout on her like that.. The girl who loved you with all her heart... Do you even knew what all she faced to safe this child... She herself said, she want to save the symbol of your both love.... He bends his head with tear filled eyes... now, what are you watching my face. Lift her...lets go to hospital..

Vidyut lifts her ignoring her protects...

Teju:- leave me vidyut... I don't want you... Just leave me... You promised me that you won't shout on me..

Vidyut:- even you promised me, that you won't annoy me...

Teju :- so, you were saying that I was reason for your anger..

Vidyut getting inside car says.. When I said like that...

Teju cries more making him feel her pain while anuj who was having tears looking at teju pain..

Anuj:- bhai, stop it ok. If you dont console babhi also will be fine but don't make her more worry..

Vidyut eyes him.. While teju holds anuj hand who sits next to her..

Anuj'- what are you watching at me... Start the car right now..

Vidyut nodes his head and starts driving..

Anuj:- babhi don't worry ok, you will be fine and see you will blessed with baby girl as you promised me.... He wipes her tears and sweat which are forming on her face..

Teju:- Haa... I remember my promise and of course she will be your first priority..

Anuj smiles...

Finally they arrives at hospital,

They take her in stretcher... when she about take in labor room she holds his hand and says plzz vidyut forgive her...after all she was your mom plzz..

She taken into room while he collapsed on seat and holds his head..

Gautami and vinay both sits on each side... She places her hand on his shoulder and presses a little by giving him assurances.. He finally hugs his mother and cries.

I can't, I just can't live without her maa..
Pls maa say to her to come back to me..

Gautami patting his head..

We all faced it vidyut and within second you will listen that your baby and teju were fine ok..

They listen a cute crying sound.. Vidyut lift his head from her lap... Sees nurse coming outside from OT.

Congrats you were blessed with baby girl
and both mother and baby are fine..

Vidyut smiles and hugs her mother while vinay and anuj to joins them.

Vinay sees vidyut and anuj playing with baby girl sitting beside teju..

She is angel gautami.. Our teju bought a angel for us.. See by her birth we got our son back to us.. Double happiness...

Teju rests her head on his shoulder while, he takes her into his protective arms.

Vidyut says thank you by showing his mother and says again thank you by showing their princess...

Teju smiles and hugs him... She sleeps being tired... He about to make her sleep properly but stops seeing his princess sleeping in his arms..

Anuj comes and takes baby girl into his arms while she cuddles into him and sleeps...

Vidyut makes her to sleep properly.. And joins anuj..

Anuj:- my princess..

Vidyut smiles and holds baby girl and takes her to gautami..

He forwards baby girl and says.. Won't you give blessing to her... And give her all love which I missed it...

Gautami immediately lifts baby girl and cries in happiness...

Making all giggle..

Anuj:- girls and women doesn't need any reason to crie...they have a talent to cry any situation...

He about to say more but stops seeing the glaring from women... In that room.

His mother and nurse presenting their threws angry daggers in him. While he smiles and says joke Tha..

Vidyut Taps his shoulders and shows at one direction ..

Anuj opens mouth looking at baby girl.. Who is also looking at him angrily..

All burst into laugh seeing anuj shocked face