Part 12

Teju was mumering in her self..

How dare he too think about me like that and this proofs that he doesn't knew anything about me. Already once he spoke nonsense . If he again did it, trust me God I will punch him without caring about my knuckles.

She smiles and says pain will be their if I punch him after he has gym body and by pinch will make him feel like fly laid on him. Uff

Vidyut smiles by rubbing his back hair and asks her to stop. While she turns and asks what now.

Vidyut :- nothing it's just a little of manners. Saying this he opens meeting room door by saying my heartbeat first.

She looks on and gets interrupt by her brother voice..
By seeing her going inside, sitting next to Arjun he thinks.

I have to impress him otherwise my love story will end before its starts.

He too goes and sits in front of him and smiles while he twist his lips turning his face making vidyut widening his eyes soon smiles thinking like brother like sister.

After meeting completed. Teju was checking site details while remaining where taking.

Ram:- teju tonmmor early morning why don't you go and check site. Vidyut will give company to you.

Arjun in mind :- what the hell.

While vidyut smiles seeing teju.

Teju in mind :- why dad is doing this after knew in what ever happened between us. She sees her brother worried face and vidyut extremely happy face and finally looks at ram and vinyl who were looking at her waiting for her answer.

She nodes her head as yes.

Arjun:-  dad even I am accompaing her.

Ram:- no tomorrow you have to meet khusi. It's, like your both first official date.

Arjun:- dad I hope you will inform me marriage day before only instead of saying Arjun get ready with in next 5 minutes u were getting married and you will do that as I have no grantee in you.

Ram giggles.

Teju:- bhai just enjoy na and remember she likes simplecity.

Arjun:- I will and you too be careful with your surroundings ok.

She nodes.

Teju was getting ready while her phone rings she sees vidyut calling and thinks why he is calling this much early.

Teju :- hello.

Vidyut :- are you ready. We have to leave early.

Teju:- why.

Vidyut:- why means don't tell me sweetie that you forgot that we both should visit site and I am waiting for you in front of your house like being a gentleman and you too come fast like being a women of this gentleman.

Teju lifts her eyebrows listening him calling her his and smiles and say OK ok I will come but instead of waiting outside come inside.

Vidyut :- if you say so, I will come anywhere in the world just like I came into your heart like you said.

Teju:- I am sending aditi. Come inside.

Vidyut :- as you say your honor.

Teju cuts call and smiles and thinks. I never thought that you will be like this with me. New side of vidyut and I am loving it. Let's have some fun with you.

Vidyut comes towards their house and smiles seeing aditi. She too smiles and welcomes him inside while...

So how are you aditi.