Part 22

Teju:- smitha Mehta, she was your first love right..

He turns with upset face and says...

She was not my first love, she was my first worst decision in my life.. She was second in my life to taught me again never trust any one. Love and relations doesn't exist... While my family broken me she just buried me completely...

Teju wipes his tears and nodes as no..

Vidyut:- you knew while all these things anuj was only person whom I believe to be my family and my love and second you.. You dig and brought me up and proved that relationships exist and more than that pure love exists.. I was afraid to accept your love although your eyes  showing me how much pure love you have on me... I just thought that your we're middle class... That's why you knew how to love.. I used to thing people like us doesn't knew value of family or love but you again proved me wrong by your real identity...

Tejaswi Roy Chowhan one of the biggest business men daughter..more that she was born in a family who only knew how to value and love each other. I used to get jealous for not having a family like this but soon I realized your family is my family too..

She tried to bring distance between me and anuj teju.. She she tried to harm him...
She she was a...

Teju cups his face joins their foreheads and says..

Shhh vidyut no more about her or anyone.. Only me and you... My family is yours... My everything is yours...

No more tears, no more past, let's live in future in which I will be with you in all stages...

Let's live together,
let's laugh together,
Let's die together.

He immediately hugs her tightly while she pats his shoulders...

Vinay who was witnessing these all wipes his tears and goes away..

Raj keeps his hands on his shoulders and pacifies him..

Vinay:- your daughter was a gift to us raj.. After doing so much crime God forgave us by sending teju in our life's. I am sure now she will make my house as a sweet home..

Raj:- I knew raj you were wrong in many ways at starting but by the point you realize everything slipped from your hands.. You have a great trust on my daughter then let it be. I too trust my daughter she will bring your son to you..

They both hugs each other..

In vidyut cabin..

They breaks their hug.. While teju stands on her toes cupping his face with her palms.. She gently places her lips on his both eyes wiping his tears away.

While they both closes their eyes enjoying their moments..

Teju (side hugging him..) :- shall we go anywhere so that your mood will be good.

Vidyut :- hmm let's go to mini honeymoon..

Teju looks at him and says I am not talking about after our marriage trip. I am saying before marriage trip.

Vidyut :- let's go to eat something... Food will actually makes my mood good.

Teju:- wow.. But you knew I am not that good at cooking..

Vidyut:- I am very good at cooking don't worry.

Let's goo.

They both goes out for lunch.

While they both were eating and taking... By seeing him laughing teju gets relaxed..

When he about to feed her spoon full of curry.. A voice interrupts them.

Hi Chowhan..

Teju smiles  and say hi Roxy....

Vidyut turns and find a foreigner who is looking same as his age and average but gets angry seeing him hugging teju tightly and kissing her cheeks..

That's enough for our vidyut. He goes towards them and makes some sound to knew that he was also their..

Teju smiles nervously by looking at vidyut.. While he comes forward and introduces himself as vidyut Kapoor and lover of teju..

While that guy smiles awkwardly and introduces as roxey miles..

Seeing his more than enough smile vidyut makes faces and forces a smile

Teju:- Haa vidyut he used to be my classmate in London.. OK then roxey meet you later..

Roxey :- oh common yar teju, we met after along time let's me join in your lunch and it will be helpful for me to select dishes too.

Without any option she nodes while vidyut makes his fist seeing him placing his hands around her shoulder.

They both sits together while he sits opposite... They talks on random things and finally they goes in their ways..

In car...

Teju:- vidyut why are you getting angry on me. Whats my fault in it. If he all of sudden join us. You say how can I say no to him.

Vidyut :- did you just see I mean can you sense how he is ogling on you. He was not even blinking his eyes and I hate it..
I am hating it too. If any one other than me watches you like that.

Teju:- aww you are so sweet but listen he was not watching at me in that way. I can say it 100 percent sure.

Vidyut :- I am saying that he was staring you and his intensions were not good. I think he like you. Like means not friendship wala the other liking.

Teju:- he can't and he will not .

Vidyut:- you mean to say I was wrong. You were arguing with me because of him. Although when I am saying his way of watching is all wrong.

Fine then I am wrong and he was good. In fact this time sit next to him. So that he won't feel any difficulty to stare at you.

Vidyut mumering to himself.
. I never watched you like that. How dare he watch you I mean staring you. I just want to ripe his eyes and gift to him only and from top this girl is not listening to me. Being a guy I smile saying he is not right but she is saying it's OK..
Wow..

Teju:- vidyut stop and lisen what i am saying naa he can't watch me in that way, not only me in fact he can't keep any feelings towards any girl and you were misunderstanding that he was staring me but he was staring at....

Vidyut:- why did you stop just saying it.

Teju:- he was staring at you...

Vidyut looks confused and asks why me..
Don't support him by talking nonsense..

Teju:- that's it vidyut. He was staring you because he likes you in that way and trying on you.

Vidyut :- that's what I am asking why he will watch me  that way..

Teju closes her eyes and shouts...

BECAUSE HE WAS GAY.

He immediately stops his car widening his eyes...