Why Do I Still Love Him?

Kalel's Pov

"Was that song about me?" Anthony asked me once he finished dragging me to the parking lot.

"No duh." I said plainly as took out my iPod.

"Why was it about me?" Anthony said pulling on my arm causing me to almost drop my phone.

"To show you how much you f**king hurt me b**ch!" I don't know what came over me. But he knew what he did and he didn't give a flipping monkey.

Oh wait, he's a freakin' Playboy! I shouldn't be surprised.

Anthony just stared at me and I felt anger coursing through me.

"I can't believe I actually liked you! I should've listened!" I cried.

"To not date the Playboy! But I just had to! Thanks a flipping lot Anthony!" I screamed running out of the building.

I know I overreacted but what would you do if the guy you liked asked you out then cheated on you?

So don't judge me! Or do! I don't give a flipping monkey if you do.

I ran to the lake behind the trees which is basically behind the school.

I sat on one of the rocks and cried. Anthony is a worthless jerk who broke my flipping heart.

Also, he's the guy who I want to break the arm of.

But why do I still love him?

I sat up on the rock, dried my tears and went back to the school.

Boy, did Anthony pick the wrong girl to mess with.
------------------------------------------
A/N Hope you guys like this! And sorry that it's short! And next chapter I'm going to do everyone else's Pov's like Ian, Melanie and Mari.

Okay byee!!! Luv you Sheepies!