I'm The Playboy

Chapter Two : Anthony's Pov

"Yo, Anthony Padildo! Stacy wanted to know if you're still single!!!" Ian Hecox aka my best buddy and the Music Man.

Ian plays a bunch of instruments and he gets a lot of girls cause of it, so we decided to nickname him the Music Man.

"Umm . . . Course I'm not single! Uh, why does she ask?" I said nervously. It's cause I was single and because I was the guy who got all the girls.

I'm the Playboy in the school and everyone knows it. Well because me Ian joined the Gods.

The Gods are a group of guys who think their every girls dream, personally I want to find the girl of my dreams. But I just can't seem to find her.

"Oh, it's cause she-" Ian was cut off when the bell rang.

"Oh s**t, see you man I gotta go freaking Drama class." I said grabbing my books.

"Yeah, Drama class with all the Drama llamas!" Ian said laughing. I laughed and started to run to class.

The some chic ran into me. I fell on the ground and dropped my books. S**t, I'm gonna be late. Oh well, she's a hot chic.

The girl I ran into had gorgeous teal green hair and blue and hazel eyes, I think she's wearing contacts.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" said teal green hair girl.

"Huh, she doesn't know who I am. She must be new." I thought.

I decided to hit on her cause I told Ian I'm not single and because there's something different about her.

"No, it's okay. Not my fault cute girls run into me." I said.

She blushed a dark shade of red.

"Oh umm thanks." She said.

"No problem. I'm Anthony, what's your name?" I said smirking. This is so easy.

"Oh my name's-" she started but then her friends I guess came.

Oh great, it's Melanie and Mari. Two of my ex girlfriends.

"Umm . . . Hey Kalel, we gotta go. Well bye Play- I mean Anthony!" Melanie said, Mari taking hold of her and dragging her away from me.

Great, I'll have to get to her later. But first I have to get to Drama class.

~ At Class ~

"Hello class today will be doing a improv skit! You must tell your true feelings about the person in front of you!" Mr. Oliver said.

"Oh great! What fun this'll be!" I thought. Note the sarcasm in my head voice.

"Okay, so the partners are . . . Ian Hecox and Melanie Moat, Matt Sohinki and Mari Takiashi, Anthony Padilla and Kalel Cullen . . ."

"Wait what?!?! I'm with teal green hair girl?!?!" I thought.

I glance at Kalel who was being guarded by Melanie and Mari, who were glaring at me and Kalel who was blushing madly.

___________________________

A/N Hope you guys like my book so far!!