I Will Always Love You

Hey people! It's a new chapter!! Woot woot!!! Anyways, I hope you cry reading this! Okay bye!
--------------------------------------------
Kalel's Pov

Sparks flew and I felt like I could fly. I opened my eyes as I leaned back from Anthony.

"What about Ashlee?" I asked not really wanting to say her name but I had to ask.

"Who cares about her? It's just gonna be me and you. Forever." He said.

I smiled, "Together forever." He kissed me again as we headed back to the dance.

~ Back In The Gym ~

I walked in holding Anthony's hand when I felt a sharp pain on my right cheek.

"What the heck?!?! You b**ch! Why are you holding hands with MY boyfriend?" She screamed.

"You are a crazy b**ch if you thought that he loved you. He's a Playboy if you didn't notice." I grinned.

"The why are you dating him?" She countered.

By then a crowd had gathered around me, Anthony and Ashlee.

"Because he's decided that I'm the one for him not you. I mean just look at you!" I said laughing.

The crowd laughed and I saw Ashlee take a knife out of her pocket.

She quickly lunged at me and put the knife at my throat.

"Either Anthony dates me and dumps you or poor little you gets it." She smirked.

"You crazy b**ch! Someone call the cops!!" I yelled.

"Any of you do that and I'll shoot." She said taking out a gun.

People backed away and hid together.

"So Kalel. Anthony and me or you die." She said.

"I'll never dump Anthony. Even if I had to sacrifice myself." I spat at her.

"Okay then." She pointed the gun at Anthony's stomach and shot.

I could hear the cops coming and Ashlee quickly let me go.

She ran out the door and I ran over to Anthony's side.

He had blood oozing out of him and he took my hand weakly.

"Anthony you-you-you'll be okay. Just hold on." I said tears flowing down my face.

"Kalel . . . I . . . I love you." His voice barley audible.

Then, the paramedics came in and got Anthony onto a stretcher.

They rushed out of the building and left me there crying on in halls of the empty school.

"I will always love you Anthony."
---------------------------------------------
A/N Awww!! So sad! Hopefully Anthony will live! Leave a comment if you think that Anthony should live!

Okay, bye bye!!!!

OH AND LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WATCH "ONCE UPON A TIME"!!!!