Confessions To A Jello

Anthony's Pov

I sighed as Mari lead Kalel out of my room.

I was once again alone in this miserable place they call a hospital.

Still can't believe that I was in a coma. I wonder how I got in one in the first place.

I wonder what happened in the year that I have forgotten.

Seriously, I wanna know. I mean what happened to Kalel.

She was crying a river of tears when she arrived here.

"Was is cause of me? Did I do that to her?" I shook my head in despair.

Well on that note, I wonder what happened to Ashlee . . . I bet I broke up with her.

I am a player as you all know. But I wonder who I'm dating now.

I look at my jello on my bedside table. I have no one to talk to.

"I'm really insane if I'm gonna talk to you." I say talking to the purple gelatinous mass.

I rolled my eyes. I'd rather talk to jello than myself. I mean like, YOLO right?

"You know what screw it, I need someone to talk to and I doubt anyone else will listen to me." I told the jello stroking the jello with my plastic spoon.

I defiantly am going crazy in this infernal place!

Whatever I don't care anymore.

"Well anyways, I found out that I was in a coma and Ian has a girlfriend named Melanie Moat. And that Ian never told me that he liked her. But what I really want to talk about is . . . Kalel."

"I keep feeling like I should be comforting her when she was crying earlier on the couch, and whenever she smiles she makes my heart beat a thousand miles per second." I don't know why but Kalel really does make my heart beat a thousand miles per second.

I didn't even notice until I confessed it to the purple jello.

Crazy things can happen when you tell your feeling to jello.

"Not even Ashlee can do that to me Mr. Jello. I mean she nice and all but I don't think she's the one for me."

Damn right she isn't for me! That crazy b**ch is annoying as hell!

Shut the firetruck up brain!

"But I feel like Kalel already has a boyfriend, I mean a girl as pretty as her can't possibly not have a boyfriend." I exasperated poking the jello with the cheap plastic knife, accidentally cutting a slit into the jello.

Wow Anthony. Your f**king lame.

Seriously brain. Aren't you supposed to just agree with me and stuff?

I am. Is your mind blown yet.

Your pathetic.

Well I'm you.

F**k. You.

Love you too!

Ugh, just go back to the jello thing.

I look down at the jello and realized what I did.

"Oops sorry. Anyways, I doubt she likes me. I'm just an emo kid freak. No likes me. They only like me cause I'm popular."

So true.

Seriously?!?! You know what. In just gonna ignore you. You are just plain rude and disrespectful.

Whatever. Peace out b**ch!

I sigh in relief. Finally my freakin brain had stopped talking to me! Alleluia!

"Uh. . . Hey Anthony." Kalel said silently closing the door.

I jumped at the sound of her voice. I didn't even know she was there!

"Uhm . . . *coughs* did you hear anything of what I said." Kalel stood there for a minute of two thinking.

"Yeah. I heard all of it." My eyes widened to the size of a plate.

"Sh*t." I muttered dropping the jello, so I could put my hands on my head.

"You must think I'm such a loser." I mumbled.

"No I don't Anthony," I glanced at her momentarily, "Yeah right whatever you say." I retorted snorting in disbelief.

"Anthony I'll just tell you what happened this year." She told me walking over to my bed.

"Why Ian already told me what happened." I sighed, no he didn't but I don't want her to know.

"Yes but he was lying. He didn't know that you lost your memory till I told him. So he lied because . . . He didn't want to see you get . . . Mad." Kalel looked like she was choosing her words very carefully.

"Why would I be mad?" I told her confused.

She sighed and looked me straight in my eyes
------------------------------------------
A/N Okay then . . . Anthony why were you talking to Jello???

Anyways . . . Drumroll please . . . WHAT TIME IS IT!!!! REFERENCE TIME! IT'S TIME FOR CELEBRATION! Hee hee High School Musical.

This time it's a movie reference so be prepared with your Movie Knowledge.
Or as I like to call it Movie-ology.

_______________________
"Isn't it exciting? I mean breaking the rules?" ~ ???

(Hint : Wizards and witches.)
_______________________

Don't forget to . . .

- Vote

- Comment and

- Like!!

Luv ya! Buh-bye!

May the odds be ever in your favour good-bye!! ~ Joey Graceffa