Breakup

Chapter Seven : Kalel's Pov

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kept ringing in my ears.

I mean I know he's the school Playboy but you have to give everyone a fair chance right?

I went back to my house with a sleeping Mari and a knocked out Melanie I'm the back.

Once we got back to my house I literally had to drag Melanie and Mari inside and into my room.

I changed into my Evee (a Pokemon) pyjamas and flopped on my bed.

I suddenly got a text from Anthony.

"I luv u Kalel💖" I smiled. He's so sweet.

"Luv u 2 Anthony💋. Night." I shut off my phone and lay down on my bed.

I quickly fell into a dreamless sleep.

~ Monday Morning ~

"Guys you ready to go?" I asked Melanie and Mari as I was strapping my messenger bag onto my shoulder.

"Yup." I smiled as we walked out the door.

They were in a bad mood after finding out that I was dating Anthony even after they warned me.

"Guy I'm sorry but I think that I should give him a chance. Maybe he's changed." I said trying to persuade them.

Melanie snorted and Mari rolled her eyes, "Fat chance Kalel."

Melanie sighed and looked at Mari who also sighed, "But if you like him then were happy for you."

Mari nodded, "Yeah. If you're happy, we're happy."

I beamed as we walked into the school. I suddenly froze and my voice stopped working.

Melanie and Mari narrowed their eyes at Anthony.

He was with that b**ch Ashlee again and I could feel everyone give me a sympathetic smile.

Anthony probably told everyone he knew that he was dating me.

I saw the Gods snicker. I gasped.

Anthony probably set this up to play me and break my heart.

I stopped crying and narrowed my eyes at them.

I no longer felt sad.

Instead, I felt anger and hatred coursing through my veins.

I walked up to the Gods and punched Ian and round-housed kicked all the rest.

I heard the bystanders gasp and lightly applaud. Well the girls anyway.

"What the f**k!! You are such a b**ch Kalel!" Ian screamed wiping blood away from his mouth.

"Aww thank for the b**ch compliment Ian." I said sweetly.

"What the f**k do you mean Kalel?" He helped up the rest of the group that I may or may not have knees them in the balls.

"B**ch is a female dog. A female dog is part of nature. Nature is beautiful. You called me beautiful." I said looking at my nails.

I could hear everyone say "BURN!!!" Or "You got burned by a girl dude!"

Ian tried to come up with a comeback but he was failing miserably.

I smirked, "Oh I see. Tell me when your puny little brain can come up with a comeback."

Then I turned to Anthony and narrowed my eyes. He seemed nervous and tense.

I ignored it and went back to threading him, "And Anthony. You better watch your back from now on. You'll never know when or where I could get you."

"Also, you better not underestimate the girls that you play. Girls are tougher than you think." I smirked and walked towards Melanie and Mari.

"You're not sad?" Mari said incredulously. "Nope. After I realized how big of a jerk he was I forgot that I was sad."

I giggled and continued, "Also, it was awesome to beat up that group. It was so fun!" I squealed.

They laughed as we walked down the hall to class. I could hear everyone clap and cheer. I smiled like an idiot.

In the corner of my eye I saw Ian and the rest of the Gods glare so I flipped them off.

This is the best day ever!!!! XD

~ End of School ~

"Wait a friggin' moment guys!! We could totally make the whole school know how much you hurt Anthony!!" Mari said catching up to me and Melanie.

"How?" Melanie said kicking rocks and staring at Ian.

Ian caught sight of Melanie and winked. Melanie blushed and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, as I was saying. You could write a song about it and sing it on stage!" Mari said skipping.

"Oh yeah sure? But who's gonna do the instrument parts?" I said sassily.

"Ian has to do a favour for me." Melanie said shrugging.

"Uh since when?" I asked. She just smirked and shrugged.

"Never mind, you'll never answer. Anyways, I'll get cracking on the song." I said walking to my house.

They nodded and walked away. Ugh, now I need ideas.

---------------------------------------------

A/N Hey!! This new cheater is for my friend Emma who is totally super awesome!!!! Anyways hope you liked it!!!