It Hurts

Kalel's Pov

I have decided that I'm going to go see Anthony even if it tears me apart.

I got Ian to drive me to the hospital. He doesn't know that Anthony lost his memory so he's pumped up.

Plus, Ian's got nothing to worry about, I mean him and Anthony have been friends since 6th grade so nothing to worry about.

Once we got there Ian rushed up to the receptionist's desk and asked where Anthony was.

"Room 11." The receptionist said eyeing Ian. Wow, she was our age and she was already hitting on Ian.

That receptionist is #Cray man!

Anyways, we ran to Anthony's room and Ian swung open the door and I slowly followed behind.

"Hey Antoeknee!!!!!" Ian screamed. Anthony just smiled and glanced over at me.

He looked back at Ian, "Hey dude, what's up? And why am I in the hospital?"

Ian looked at him in surprise, "You don't remember? Well, you were kissing Kal-" my eyes widened and I put a hand to Ian's mouth.

"Uh, one sec I just need to tell him something." Ian just stared at me.

I dragged him out of the room and took my hand off his mouth.

"Kalel! What the f**k was that for?!?!" I but back a sob.

"He has amnesia." I said crying. "Pfft! Then how come he remembers me?" Ian said not believing anything I was saying.

"Because! He only forgot his memory from since I first moved here and when Ashlee freakin' stabbed him! So he thinks that he's still dating Ashlee and that his Playboy life is amazing!!! HE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME!!!" I sobbed putting my back up against the wall.

"You know how hard it is to see the one you love not remember you? Like how bout if Melanie was dating your best friend? That's how much pain it is but times 10000! And don't deny that you don't like her Ian, I know you do!" I cried hugging my knees to my chest.

"Kalel, I'm so sorry. It's going to be okay." He said calmly giving me a hug. "Now let's go in. You can just sit down if you like."

I nodded and he bridal-styled carried me into Anthony's room. He set me down on the brown couch and sat beside Anthony.

I cried softly as I drifted to sleep.
-----------------------------------------
A/N Hey people!!!!!! I updated!!!!! WOW I KNOW RIGHT?!?!

Also, who is obsessed with Joey Graceffa's songs "Silver Lining" and his cover "Collar Full"??? I am!!!! High-five if you are and if your not you should listen to them!

Mkay, bye!