I Love You Too

Anthony's Pov

"Kalel wait!" I yell after her. She stops letting me catch up to her.

"What?" She snapped. I shut her up by kissing her on the lips.

After a minute or two we stop kissing and let go of each other.

Then she kneeled me in the balls. "What the bloody hell was that for?" I asked bending down and holding my crotch.

"Sorry. But I had to teach you a lesson, but I forgive you. Not!" She said storming off.

I groan in pain and run after her, "Kalel I'm sorry! What do you want me to do?!?!"

She stopped and turned back to me tears streaming down her face.

"To stop hurting me. I never asked to fall in love but I did. And it hurt when I found out that you were playing me." She turned away looking out to the sunset.

"I just want everything to be back to the way they were." She sighed.

"Me, Melanie and Mari the bestest friends. Ian and Melanie together. I wish. And . . . You and me . . . Together." She said looking straight into my eyes.

"Well I can make all of that happen. Especially the last one." I softly said stepping closer to Kalel.

"I love you Kalel and I always have. I just couldn't ruin my reputation of me being a player. But now that doesn't matter. You matter to me Kalel. And it's just you." I whispered pulling her in for a kiss.

I stared at her gorgeous eyes, our foreheads touching. "I love you Kalel Cullen."

She smiled and whispered back, "I love you too."

We kissed and sparks fly. I know I love Kalel and I'm proud of it. I just don't know what the gang will think.
-----------------------------------------
A/N Yay!!! Well we still have to about 6-9-ish chapters till the end!! But don't worry! I'll write a sequel if you want!!!! If you do want a sequel write a comment down below saying you want one!!! So please comment!