Partying

Kalel's Pov

Damn, finally finished the song and I still have 3 hours till the party at school.

Can't believe I forgot about that!! I mean me!!! Kalel Cullen!

I practiced the song and soon got ready for the dance.

~ 2 Hours Later ~

"Hey Kalel are you ready?" Melanie said barging into my house. Typical Melanie.

"Yeah. Oh and nice dresses guys. I love them!" I said. And it was true.

Mari had a black shoulder strap dress that came just above her knees.

She had white sequins on the bottom with black and white flats. She had her hair up with a cute white bandana.

Melanie had a light blue dress that fit in all places just right. She also had a plain white cardigan and white high heels.

"Aww thanks Kalel. You too." Mari said smiling broadly.

I smiled and glanced down at my dress. I wore a light pink dress with a black cardigan.

We then walked out of my house and I sang the song I had written.

~ At The Party ~

"Kalel, get out of the way!" Ian said fumbling with his electric guitar.

"You keep out of the way, I still need to do some other stuff." I huffed in annoyance.

"Why am I even helping you, b**ch?" He asked sneering. I rolled my eyes.

"Because Melanie wanted you to do this as a favour and I suspect that you like her since you don't do favours for anyone."

He blushed a deep red and turned around not saying anything.

Yes, I was right!! Damn, I'm good at this stuff!

"Five minutes till go time." A tech person said popping their heads into the stage.

"Yeah. Okay let's get this started!" I said pumping my fist in the air.

The guys looked at me like I was crazy. I glared at them.

"Don't make me beat you up again. And I know you don't want to do this and neither do I so suck it up!"

The slowly backed up and we got into our positions.

The red velvet curtains opened and I saw most of the people looking confused.

Oh yeah, we never told them. Hee hee whoops.

I saw Mari and three guys in the corner in deep conversation. Then there was Melanie waving excitedly at me.

I looked at the whole crowd but someone caught my eye.

That someone was Anthony. He looked dashing in a black tux. I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

But then I remembered how he ripped my heart out of my chest.

Then I saw Ashlee come and she grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed his face off.

I was disgusted. How could he like that thing?

I looked away as the music started. I then faced the crowd and started to sing.
-------------------------------------------
A/N Okay this is amazing! 700 reads people!

Anyways, this is for my best friend Emma also known as EmmaMarie6193 on Wattpad. This is just for you Emma!