Best Girlfriend Ever!

Kalel's Pov

This is gonna be a hard task. I'm gonna have to try to get Anthony's memory back in 24 hours!

The do yet said that if I don't get his memory back . . . It's gonna be list forever. And no way in hell that that's gonna happen!

I tip-toed into Anthony's room and held onto the bucket in my hands.

I watched Anthony sleeping peacefully on his bed with an expressionless face.

I almost felt bad that I was going to pour ice could water onto him. Almost.

I smiled as I quickly dumped all the water over his face. He quickly sat up straight and opened his eyes.

His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat daaaaaa heccccck?!?!?!" He screamed while I was laughing my head off as he was shivering in his weird nightgown thing.

While I was trying to collect myself Anthony was wringing out his bed sheets back into the bucket that I handed to him.

"Come on I have to take you somewhere and it might help with your memory loss." I replied now calm, cool and collected. Sorta.

I still wanted to laugh cause his emo bangs were in his face over his eyes.

"Okay jeez. You didn't have to pour cold water on me to wake me up." He grumbled as he trudged out of bed.

"I know. I just like doing that." I giggled as I skipped out of the room smiling like mad.

I heard Anthony groan and declare that he is not a morning person.

What a wimp. BUT HE'S MY WIMP!!!!

I think I need a life. Like right now. If this was a book the author should give me an entertaining life, with a boyfriend then a problem . . . oh wait, I'm just stating my life right now.

~ 30 Minutes Later ~

Thirty minutes later Mr.I-Need-To-Have-My-Hair-Styled-Perfectly-For-The-Chicks declared that he was finally done and we could go and do this sh*t.

I got Ian to drive us to the East High stage for drama.

That is the place where Anthony first said that he "liked" me in a way.

"So, today I'll be sing you a song and let's see if you remember anything. Okay, good." I told him pushing him to a chair.

I would've been gentle considering he's been in a coma but we only have 24 hours until he will seriously never remember anything we did together.

And he better not forget of I will b*tch slap his freakin' face off and chop off his balls.

I'm such an awesome girlfriend am I right or am I right? =^.^=

----------------------------------------------

A/N Sorry it's short!!! It's just a filler!!!! And I actually updated!!! Be proud!!!! ^.^