Owen Dies? Where is your sister?

A/N sorry for not update I will include a clip from when Han dies and when we first see Deckard Shaw. Hope you enjoy.
This will be the ending of Fast and Furious 6 and possibly the start of Fast and Furious 7. Sorry about the speech Its from a movie script and I don't know who say what. If you want to find out who says what watch Fast and Furious 6 ending scene on YouTube.

Summary of what happens
Shaw's group board a large moving aircraft on a runway as Dom's crew gives chase. Dom, Letty, and Brian board the craft; Brian rescues Mia, escaping in an onboard car. The plane attempts take-off, but is held down by excess weight as the rest of the team tether the plane to their vehicles. Gisele sacrifices herself to save Han from Shaw's henchman; Letty kills Riley and escapes to safety, but Dom pursues Shaw and the computer chip. As the plane crashes into the ground, Shaw is thrown from it, seriously injuring him, and Dom drives a car out of the exploding plane. Dom reunites with his crew, and gives the chip to Hobbs to secure their pardons. Dom and the others return to his old family home in Los Angeles. Hobbs and Elena, now working together, arrive to confirm the crew’s freedom; Elena accepts that Dom loves Letty. As Roman says grace over the crew’s meal, Dom asks Letty if the gathering feels familiar; she answers "no, but it feels like home."

Dom POV
We are ready to save Mia and hpefully find Amelia

"Tell them to take off!" Owen
(SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN)
"Babe, get me under the wing. If I can hit that flap, we can keep it from taking off." Gisele
"You be careful." Han
"This is who we are." Gisele
"Shit!"
(SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN)
"Grab the wheel!"
(GRUNTS)
(GRUNTING)
(GRUNTING)
"Dom!"
"Go!"
"Come on."
"Let's go."
(BOTH GRUNTING)
"Get in the car."
(BOTH GRUNTING)
"Whoo!"
(SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN)
"What happened? Did you hit the flap?"
"Uh... You should buckle up right now."
" What? "
Fight scene between Riley and Letty (if you want to watch find it on YouTube)
(CHOKING)
HOBBS: Hey!
"Wrong team, bitch." Letty
(SCREAMS) Riley flies out of the plane
BRIAN: Shit.
"Yeah!"
(GRUNTS)
I got you.
(SCREAMS)
(GRUNTS)
Dom pursues Shaw and the computer chip.
"Shaw, where is your sister", I say determined to find her.
"Torreto  you should know that my sister is her own woman she doesn't stay in one place and never helps with my plans unless it is for revenge" Shaw said smirking at me
Yet again she is not here
(SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN)
Tej! Keep her steady!
We gotta move, it's going down! Go! (GRUNTS) Go, now! Come on, let's move, move, move! Come on! Dom! (GRUNTS) (YELLS)
(PANTS)
(TIRES SCREECH)
"Where's Gisele? Where's Gisele?"
Dom reunites with his crew
"Where's Amelia?" Asks Hobbs
"She wasn't there, but this is what Shaw said"Torreto you should know that my sister is her own woman she doesn't stay in one place and never helps with my plans unless it is for revenge"
"So what about when she hears about her brother", Brian says worried
"Let's hope she doesn't" says Tej
So this is worth billions, huh? (EXHALES)
"Yes, it is."
Name your price, Dom. Don't burn it this time.
Please? I never go and burn it, man. Good food. The air quality here is lousy, the traffic is bad, but I think you'll learn to like this place. Yeah, and here you've got your own garage so you can build a car with Daddy. We'll be building a car?
First car better be a Charger, Jack. You mean Skyline.
(LAUGHS) Like I said, he's a Toretto.
You're confusing the kid. Mia, you're gonna let him get away with this?
You're really going to do it? Tokyo. Yeah, it's just something I gotta do. You know we got your back, whenever you need us.
Hey, Mia, you better hide your baby oil. I'm just playing.
You better hide that big-ass forehead. (LAUGHS)
I was just joking, but whatever. Definitely not that funny.
It's official. You're all free.
Mmm. Mmm.
It wasn't half bad, having you work for me.
(LAUGHS) We all know you were working for me, Hobbs.
Agree to disagree.
(CHUCKLES) Thank you. Good luck. Elena?
Letty.
This is gonna be awkward. But sexy as hell.
Sexy as hell.
I wanted to thank you for everything you've done for him. For us. It takes an amazing woman.
He's an amazing guy.
Yeah, he is.
Try to keep him out of trouble, huh?
(LAUGHS) Now, you know that's not gonna happen.
I know.
Not bad for a cop.
I never thought I'd trust a criminal.
Until next time.
Until next time.
Elena. You know you don't have to go.
All this... This is your family. It's who you are.
This is my family. This is who I am.
TEJ: All right, everybody, let's eat. LETTY: Want some help with that? It's all here, it's done. Come on, man, let's get with it. First bite, he's got grace. House rules, man. House rules. Any of this feel familiar to you?
No. But it feels like home.
That's good enough for me.
ROME: All right, y'all. Come on, let's do this.
Okay, Roman, (SIGHS) bless our table. Father, thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way. Thank you for the little angel, the newest addition to our family. Thank you for bringing Letty home. And most of all, thank you for fast cars. (SPEAKING IN JAPANESE) (SPEAKING IN JAPANESE)

Amelia POV
Me and Deck are in Japan, we found out about Owen and are for revenge. I see Han in the car on fire.
"I'm sorry Han, this is your teams fault, you crippled my brother now you will all pay, a brother for a brother" I say walking off to Deck.

Dom POV
I was thinking about Amelia and what would happen now.
(RINGING) Dominic Toretto. You don't know me, but you're about to.