I saw her and she is worse than we expected.

Dom POV
After my house was destroyed I heard Hobbs was in hospital so I went to visit him and find out who did this to us.
"Shattered his collarbone, fractured his leg in two places. He only regained consciousness this morning. The first thing he said was, "Get me Dom." He's in there."
" Are you okay?" I asked concerned for her
"I'm fine. He's waiting. Let's go."
" Got something for you. Your files".
"Thank you."
"You risk life and limb to save the free world and what do they give you'? Jell-O and a bad '70s TV show." I said while laughing
"You know, it's got its perks. - Sponge baths ain't that bad."
"- Dad!"
"I'm sorry, baby."
"Dad?", I said confused
"Honey, I want to introduce you to somebody. He's a, uh... He's an old friend. Go on and say hello."
" Dominic Toretto, right? My dad said he kicked your ass once."she said sassily
"Young lady, watch your mouth." Hobbs scolded her
"Your dad's on heavy pain meds. I can understand if his history is a little hazy." I said jokingly
"I doubt it."
" All right, honey, that's enough. I want you to go get something to eat with Elena while me and Torreto have a talk. You hear me?"
" Come on, lady. Let's get some cookies."
" Watch that mouth."
"Who did this?" I said determined to find an answer
"You remember Owen Shaw? The one we tore half of London down trying to get. Well, this is his big bad brother and also Amelia. I saw her and she is worse than we expected. I have never seen her fight like she did. Take a look at this. Deckard Shaw and Amelia Shaw. British Special Forces assassins. The kind of unique asset that no government would ever admit to employing."
"Black Ops boys and girls"
"Worse. They created a two monsters. They felt the Shaws were a necessary evil until eventually they decided they were unnecessary. The powers that be felt that they knew just a little bit too much. The asset became a liability. So they sent in 20 elite operatives to retire them. And they missed. That was six years ago, and Shaw's been a ghost ever since. Until now."
"How do I find them?"
"The official answer is, you don't."
"He killed Han. Well she helped. Almost killed my family."
"He also tried to put me in a body bag, too. While she tried to do the same to Elena. Which is why when I get out, I'm gonna put a hurt on him so bad he's gonna wish his mama had kept her legs closed. But until then, my official answer to you is stand down."
"Now, you know I can't do that."
"I do know you, Dom. Which is why now I give you the brother-to-brother answer. You do whatever it is you gotta do."
"When you find that sumbitch, just do me one favor."
"What's that?"
"Don't miss." Hobbs said before I left.