Chapter 1 || hell aka school

I toss and turn in my bed, unable to sleep. Tomorrow's school. First day back since spring break. How will I survive?

I groan and get up out of bed to check the time. 3:07am. I sigh. Great. I lay back down.

***

beep beep..

beep beep..

"fuck" I moaned as I turned to my side and let out a big yawn. It can't be 6 am already can it? I thought with a sigh. I angrily stop the alarm clock and tiredly get out of bed, moving like a zombie. I open my closet door, pick out clothes, and go into the bathroom. I lock the door, strip, and step into the shower. Not realising which turn is hot and which turn is cold, I accidentally turn the cold water on and scream back in fright.

"Fuck you," I mumble as I change the water temperature. I let out another big yawn as I step out of the shower and dry myself. After I dry my body I place the towel around my body and another on my hair and look at myself in the mirror. I'm a mess.

I look down at my wrist, running my other hand over the previous scars I placed on myself.

"When will this end," I grumble.

I start putting on clothes for school. White ripped jeans with a black tank top and a black jacket.

I then reach down in the cabinet under the sink and place a small amount of concealer and mascara, and then blow dry my waist length, blonde, wavy hair, then tying it up in a high ponytail. I step back into my room and put on my Adidas shoes.

"Well," I say to myself. "This is it. Another day of torture in hell. Yay."

I grab my backpack and walk downstairs. I get greeted to the smell of breakfast, and my stomach hungrily growls. I turn to my right to walk into the kitchen when I see a middle aged man over a frying pan.

"Dad!" I cry, dropping my bag and running over to him. He turns around, a big smile on his face, and pulls me into a big hug.

"Good morning Rose," he chuckles. "Ive missed you," I say into his shoulder. We separate.

"Ive missed you too," my father says, handing me a plate. It's full of bacon and eggs. I pull a face in disgust.

"What Rose? Do you not like bacon and eggs?" My dad asks worriedly.

Shit.

"No, no! Of course I do," I fake a smile. He doesn't look convinced, but with the plate in my hands I sit down at the dining table. I play with my food for a while until I hear my father leave upstairs.

I quickly rush towards the bin, and empty out all of the food into it, and put the plate in the sink. I turn around, and my mother's suddenly there.

"Mum! Good morning! Tell Dad I say thanks for the breakfast, it was delicious!" I smile, walking over to the door. My mum raises an eyebrow, but I ignore it.

"Bye mum, bye dad!" I yell, opening the door.

"Rose?" I step back inside the house. "Yes mum?"

"Who's your ride?" I shut the door, my cheeks reddening. "Right. Oops."

My mum chuckles and walks into the kitchen at the same time my dad walks down the stairs.
"Ready to go kiddo?" My dad smiles, grabbing his keys. "Don't call me kiddo dad, I'm 14," I roll my eyes.

We walk into the car and as we start heading off to hell, aka school, my dad turns on the radio.

"So, you excited to go back to school? After 2 weeks?" My dad asks, keeping his eyes on the road.I huff. "You mean hell?"