Chapter 8 || Machine?

Matthew's POV

"Oh my god Rose," I whisper. "This is homicide."

I quickly stuff the note in my pocket, sweep Rose in my arms, and run back toward Katy's room. I kick the door open with my feet, not even caring if I make any damage.

Orlando turns his head slowly. "Matt? What's wro-" but his words stop as his eyes linger to my bloody t-shirt and a lifeless Rose.

"Holy fuck," Orlando gasps.

ORLANDO'S POV
Cold. Lifeless. Still. That's what my daughter is, that's what my wife is. Cold. Lifeless. Still.

"Rose Holy shit what the fuck did she do," I burst out, my arms quickly taking her from Matthew. I hold her to my chest as my tears quickly spill out. "We need a doctor. NOW!"

Matthew stutters and quickly runs out, and a few minutes later he appears with a doctor by his side.

"Um, we should involve the police," Matthew whispers.

"What? Matt what the hell?" I angrily say.

"Because I uh found uh this. She left this." He takes out a crinkled up piece of paper and hands it to me. The doctor takes Rose from my arms as I grab the note and begin to read it.

When I'm done reading, anger rises in me like fear in a baby. "Where. The. Fuck. Is. Jessica. She will pay for this," I growl.

"What happened?" The doctor asks me before I even get a chance to stand up.
I explain everything to him, even hand him the note.

The doctor gasps and presses a button. He takes the phone from the wall and dials a number. "Hello? Yes This is Doctor Eaton. A little girl is here, and she is appeared to have her wrist sliced open. A lot of blood is coming out, and we need to work on her stat if there's any chance of her surviving. Oh, and also call the police. Now. She may not make it, and her mother is in critical condition. Her name? Rose. Daughter of Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry. Yes, yes. No! Alright." He slams the phone back on the wall and starts to take Rose to another room, but soon stops when we hear beeping.

From

Katy's

Machine.

———————————————————————

Hi babes! So I know this story has been dead, but we've both been really busy and I (Perrine) haven't had any ideas on what to write.

I hope you're enjoying the 2 new chapters, sorry this one is so short but I thought the ending would be a good stop!

Have a nice day, love you lots xx