Chapter 5 || katy's condition

Orlando's POV

I hear a tumbling and I turn around, shocked to see my daughter laying at the bottom of the stairs. "Rose?".  No answer. "Fuck," I mumble as I look at Katy in my arms. Her body's shaking and she looks pale. She's having a panic attack and this is not a light one.

I turn to look back at Rose.

"Go get her," Katy whispers.

"What?"

"Put me down, and get Rose. I'll be fine."

"I-" before I can finish, Katy tries to get down from my arms.

"Okay, okay! Fine. Just don't get hurt. Please."

Katy sighs. "I won't. Now go get our daughter."

I whip my phone out of my pocket and dial 911 as I pick up my daughter and sit her next to Katy.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Hi, um my wife is suffering some sort of huge panic attack and my daughter just fell down the stairs."

"What is the state your daughter is in?"

"She's-" I turn around to look at Rose. "She's completely blacked out."

"Okay.. what about your wife?"

"She's still shaking and she's gotten cold and pale."

"Alright sir, an ambulance has already left. Please stay calm and state your full name and address, along with your wife and daughter."

"Okay I'm Orlando Bloom, my wife is Katy Perry, and my daughter is called Rose Bloom-Perry."

I can hear the person's gasp through the phone. I roll my eyes, not having time for someone realising that we're famous.

"And we live-" I think about it. I can't tell them where we live, paparazzis will hound our home. "Never mind. I can drive to the hospital. I-I'll just meet the doctor there." I hang up and sigh. I can't do this on my own. Who can I call?

I dial a number and wait 3 rings until the person picks up.

"Hello?"

"Matthew? Hi! Oh my god, Katy is having a panic attack and Rose fell down the stairs. Could you swing by and help me take them to the hospital?" I hurriedly say.

"Of course! I'm at the park so I can be there in 2 minutes. Is everything okay?"

"Thank you so much Matthew. You're part of the family and you're who I thought of. I don't know, exactly, but I'll tell you what happened when you're here."

"Alright. I'm almost there."

Soon after we hang up, I hear the door bell ringing. Nugget, Katy's dog, appears out of nowhere going crazy and starts barking.

"Nugget, shush," I snap. "Come in!" I tell Matthew.

Seconds later the door opens and reveals Matthew Daddario, Rose's best friend. He's really close to the family.

He rushes in, his eyes full of concern.

"Could you help me bring them to the hospital?" I ask.

Matthew nods his head and silently walks over to Rose. He wraps his arms around her, picks her up, and pulls her to his chest. I grab Katy and we both walk towards my car. Once I'm in my seat, Katy in my arms, Matthew and Rose behind, our driver takes off.