Chapter 14

Adrien stood up and walked over to Miss Bustier,handing her the disk. She happily took it and removed the previous disk placed in her computer. She placed the CD and pushed the DVD slot into her computer.

The projector shone revealing Adrien and Marinette.

Adrien:Hello all my wonderful classmates *he put his hands around Marinette* My name's Adrien Agreste and with me is my awesome friend Marinette Dupain -Cheng.

Marinette: H...he called me awesome.

Her classmates burst into laughter at Marinette's behavior because he called her awesome.

The scene then changes to Adrien in one of Marinette's designs.

Adrien: Hey this fits me perfectly. How did you know my exact size?

Marinette:Lucky guess.

"Lies" Alya hissed causing Marinette to swiftly kick her shin. Alya yelped in pain,shooting Marinette a death glare.

The screen changes over to Adrien who is smiling at the camera.

Adrien: Marinette has been known for being clumsy and shy but I think she's more than that. She's the most wonderful person I've ever met.

Aaaaaw's erupted in the class as Marinette and Adrien flush red.

The screen changes over to Adrien and Marinette in the bakery.

Marinette: Hello classmates. Adrien and I will be teaching you how to make cupcakes. Adrien will open the flour.

Adrien: (he scanned the counter until his eyes land on the packet laying by the edge of the counter.He attempted to open it but failed miserably)Hold on (tries but fails again)

Marinette: Do you want me to help?

Adrien: (shakes head and attempts to open the flour but ends up ripping the whole thing)

"Dude you should have just allowed her to help you"Nino said shaking his head

Marinette:Oh great [she looks around.When her eyes landed on Adrien she burst into laughter]

Adrien: W....Whats so funny?

Marinnette:[grabbed a towel] You look like someone who was fighting against flour but flour won. Hold on let me help you. [she begins to clean it off but Adrien grabs her hand. She looks up,her eyes never leaving his.He cupped her cheek.They began to lean in]

"Kiss,Kiss,Kiss"the whole class chanted,all except Chloe. Chloe rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Tom:(barges in causing the two teens to separate,blush both staining their cheeks)Whoah what happened here?

Marinette:Well Adrien tried opening flour and this happened(Adrien scratches the back of his neck)

Tom: Well remind me never to ask you to open flour again

Adrien:Noted

The whole class burst into laughter.Nino patted Adrien's back,catching his breath and rubbing the tear that trickled down his cheek.

Marinette:Let's clean up.And make sure you don't try opening anything else.

Adrien:Ha ha real funny.

Scene changes to Marinette who laid on her bed looking at the camera.

Marinette:Adrien is .....*sighs* Mere words can't describe how I feel. Adrien is amazing,absolutely amazing. I could shout out my feelings to the whole world without caring whether I look crazy.Oh my Gosh. I'm probably sounding mushy and lovey dovey but I can't help it.Im so happy that Adrien's my partner and I won't trade that for anything.