Sick..

Taking her position on the barre the dance teacher noticed her.
"Elise,honey pie,you don't have to be here."She spoke softly laying a hand on Elise's carefully positioned arm.
Elise was confused.
"Miss, what is wrong?Ive practised here each and every morning since I was eight years old!Why can't I come anymore? "
The teacher smiled softly.
"Of course I'm not stopping you coming honey! I just thought that you'd be too upset to come and you'd be with him instead."
"With who?"
"Your friend.The one with white hair and those gorgeous eyes!"
"Finn?"
The teacher nodded gravely.Elise's eyes widened as started to panic.
"What's wrong with him?Please tell me!"
"He is in a coma.Go quickly Elise, to the hospital."
Tears ran down the girls cheeks ,stripping them of the small amount of makeup she'd put on.Not stopping to change her clothes she grabbed her dance bag and ran to the hospital.

Elise arrived at the hospital and ran to the front desk.
"I need to see my friend!We do everything together! I'm sorry can you please tell me what room Finn Wilson is in?"
The nurse leans foreword.
"Finn Wilson,the coma dude?Room four oh four, honey.Good luck."
Elise raced for the lift.She made it and shot upto the fourth floor before walking in a calm demeanour into his room.
When she saw him,hooked up to what seemed to her like a million wires she hugged him.
Sitting in one of the chairs she clutched his hand.
"I don't know what your doing in there but I wanted to tell you to keep pushing.Yeah,your ribs are broken and your arm and leg as well but now when you do wake up it won't be a huge surprise to you...I found your note as well.Look,I'm not mad at you for anything apart from being dumb enough to get yourself put in hospital.Im mad at you for deciding to harm yourself without asking or telling me first! I could have helped you!The doctor says that you ran out into the road and a car hit you."
"Elise?"
"Your awake!God,Don't ever do that to me again!I was so worried!"
Finn leaned up to stroke her face.
"I was trying to make it to dance class before you.I was practising a new move.I wanted to get it perfect so that I could show it to you."
Elise's face drained of anger.
"Finn,I love you.But don't take reckless risks when you put your life in danger!"
The next couple of weeks Finn relearn how to walk but he tried to keep up his stretches so when he was better he'd be
able to go right back into dance.
It took him almost two months which was quite fast to get out of the hospital and then he had a lot of physical therapy to help build his muscle back up.
Elise had helped him by closing the homework station help while he was recovering.The kids weren't pleased but promised to come back when he could help them again.
Finally almost seven months later both students walked through the doors of the dance studio.The teacher perked her ears up.Was that the laugh of her favourite dancers?
She hurried out into the corridor.They were there! The laughs came from the changing room which she ran towards.
There ontop of the changing benches were her dancers,one with frost white hair the other with nut brown hair in a bun.
They were both pulling on their ballet shoes.Finn's were black and Elise's were pale primrose.They were laughing and joking together.

Then Elise looked up.She ran to her dance teacher Finn following slightly behind her.
"Welcome back children" she smiled.

When they opened the youth club again they both went around checking that the place still had the beanbags,the homework desks, the puzzles , the board games, and all of the seats, pens and pencils.Then they strung up the detention centre sign and welcomed the kids back.They came back with smiles and shouts and laughter and hugs for Finn and Elise.
"We missed you and some of us failed tests in school so we had an idea.Every week on a Friday we want a test with questions from kindergarten level to year eleven level.So that we can keep up in school.We found a teacher who says that she will do all of the marking.You just need to make up all of the tests."
"Ok,That sounds good,but Emma ,when do you want to start?"
"You like the idea?"
"Yes,and we think it should go into operation ASAP don't we Elise?"Finn said nudging his friend.
"Uhhuh! And I will start work on the tests tonight."