Interviews part one

Mia was a perfectionist.Everyone said so.At school she got the best grades and she always wanted to help people. Which is why she ended up writing to the advert in the paper. Before,writing to get a position she'd never even heard of the detention centre. But as she looked it up on Google maps she found that it had over 60 people going to it every day. She thought it must have been good.
She wrote the letter,posted it and crossed her fingers for luck.

Ben found the advert as he scoured the newspapers he handed out every so often to the kids in the street. He thought it sounded interesting and he knew he was definitely smart enough so after checking with his parents he wrote in with a letter.

Toby was a shy boy. He liked learning new things and helping others.When he found the advert he was quietly excited. He hated being around his parents and this was right after school so he wouldn't have to be! He wrote his letter in a hurry and delivered it to the box.

Lily was outgoing and confident. Those were the two things anyone knew her would describe her as. She spotted the article and jumped at the chance knowing that it would look great on her CV.
She wrote her letter and posted it and waited.

Hi guys, I really need to come up with a name for you. Anyways you guys get to pick who works at the detention centre. Just comment on this chapter with who you want and your username and I'll make sure you get full credit in the next chapter. Have fun deciding!Also please like or favourite this chapter and tell me what you think.