Advert

The next day at the detention centre the test scores were handed back to the kids.
"Don't worry if they're a bit low..they're just placement tests"
"You mean that the lower they are the lower grade they'll be in?"
Elise smiled at Ruby and shook her head.
"Nope.This is just the level that you are at in school."
"But first,we have a chance of going away to ballet school so we need you guys to give us ideas of who you want to be our replacements."
"We need someone reliable and really smart!"
"We also need someone to help us figure things out!"
"Firm but fair!"
"Kind!"
"Ok,Elise and I will give it some thought and try to come up with an advert which we'll post in the newspaper."

As they walked home they discussed the advertisement.
"Finn,I don't want to hire someone who shows up really late and won't help the kids."
Finn laughed.
"Don't be silly Elise.We can write how we run the club by ourselves and how we want the person to continue running it.Why don't I come over to yours today?That way we can write it together."
"Ok,you can meet my mom as well.She's been dying to meet you for ages!"
"I'll see you this evening then?"
"Yes,definitely!Call about Seven pm?"
"You got it!"

Later that evening the doorbell went.
"That'll be Finn.Do you want to meet him mom?"
"I'd love to meet the boy that my daughter has spent weeks disappearing off with.Bring him into the kitchen for some hot chocolate.You can work at the breakfast bar."
Elise ran to get the door.
"Come in!"  Elise cried when she saw Finn."We were just about to have some hot chocolate"
"Awesome!I have all the stuff that we need." Finn followed Elise through her house house to the kitchen.
"Hiya,honey you must be Finn.You can call me Darcy if you want.I'm Elise's mom." Darcy smiled at Finn and turned back to the pan which she was stirring hot chocolate in."Please tell me you like hot chocolate Finn."
"Oh,I do.I promise!" Claimed Finn seating himself next to Elise at the breakfast bar.
"Ok then here's two mugs with marshmallows ,sprinkles and whipped cream." Darcey cried placing two mugs in front of the children.
"Thanks mom!"Elise said smiling at Darcy.
"I'll leave you alone to decide how to do your advert."