Books Written by percussionluvr

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r : 

☮Name: Camille Tanner or percussionluvr

☮Age: 19 Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!) Inspiration? Just reading other books I guess. I took a creative writing class my sophomore year of high school and decided that I wanted to write something that was different, something that has never been done before, at least, not on a big level. My story first started out as my high school drama, (don't we all start like that?) But as my characters evolved, along with my creatures and adventures I decided that they just didn't fit in the highschool world and therefore had to create something entirely different.

☮What genres do you like to write?! I really like to write Fantasy. There is just something about creating your own world that has no rules.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?! It would be really nice to be able to publish my work, but I guess I will have to finish it first. ^.^

☮Anything coming up?! This is definately going to be a series, but I have to finish the first book first. ^.^

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Strange Changes

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Dragons, flesh eating horses, and magical beings oh my! In a world at war full of mythical creatures that will hunt you down and eat you, how would you survive? For Avalon of Bѐke there is no choice but to become the toughest of the bunch. But what will happen when the consequences of so much power threaten the lives of her loved ones? Will she be able to hold onto her sanity? 

★Genre: Fantasy | Adventure | Watty Awards 2012

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~