Books Written by Jade_93

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Jade_93

☮Age: 18

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): When I started reading, I began thinking that I could do this and started writing stories ever sense.

☮What genres do you like to write?!: Anything but Fantasy, Supernatural, and Horror. I just can't write them, or they're terrible. So I prefer any other genre.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!): My family actually wants me to major in creative writing while I'm in college, but it's a hobby not something I see myself dedicating my life's work too. But, if I do get publish, I'd be happy.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!): Actually there is a sequal to this book, but I don't want to give it away so you'll just have to read the first book to learn about the sequal.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Hero-ine

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Miranda Channing is the typical overachieving high schooler with the usual uneventful life. One single spontaneous moment leads to a wave of change and fun. Now, doing down a new road, Will it be the end of her, or will she grab the bull by the horns and contain the fun?

★Genre: Humor | Teen Fiction

       _________________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~