Books Written by TashHill

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Tash Hill

☮Age: Seventeen

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing? I guess I have always been amazed by words. Ever since I was a kid I have been writing stories (Although I hope they have gotten better over the years!) But I think that I truly started ‘writing’ was after I read the Harry Potter series and thought how amazing it was that so many people had been touched – and on that level too! – by what another had written. I suppose it was my drive to attempt to touch others with what I write; to challenge and inspire others.

☮What genres do you like to write?! Whatever pops into my head when I start writing. But I think I write mostly paranormal romances.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?! What will be, will be I guess. Personally I think that J.K Rowling is in a class of her own, but it would be absolutely amazing for that many people not only to READ my stories, but to fall in love with the characters as much as I love them. But getting famous isn’t why I write, if only one person read my book and liked it, that would be beyond anything I could hope for.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) Well I am still in the process of finishing Whispering Knives but there has been an idea floating aimlessly around my head just begging me to allow it to come into fruition. But other than that, a large resounding nope!

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Whispering Knives

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Hate and love; both rooted in passion... Pain and pleasure; both craven... Immortal and mortal; both ruled by the animal within... When the fight between man and woman becomes a battle between mortal and immortal. When a boy learns that sometimes the darkness within is merely the absence of light; the very light that was hiding the man inside. After eighteen years of mortality - of ignorance -Draven Renati soon learns that the line between love and hate is often blurred. That sometimes the most beautiful, compelling, whispers hold the bloodiest of secrets. That the most torturous of pains can mask the most incredible of pleasures. Two men and two women. Four times the passion. Four times the pain. And all it took was a single nightmare...

★Genre: Paranormal | Romance

       _________________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~