(Victoria_Lxx) Awkward

Jack and I were out shopping for some swimwear because some I Jacks friends wanted to go on the yacht today. "How about this one?" Jack said holding up a pair of swimming trunks.

"Yeah, it's about the same color" Jack was wanting his swimsuit to match mine. It took us forever to find a pair of trunks to match my two peice.

As we walking to the check-out line, Jack seen his friends and wanted to introduce me. I smiled as they walked our way until I seen the last person I'd ever wanted to see again.

"Hey Victoria" joe said stopping in front of us.

Jack looked at the both of us confused. "You two already know each other?" He questioned pointing at us. We nodded still starring at each other.

"She's my ex" he said looking at Jack. Jack just stood there not knowing what to say. Awkward... One of the others finally cleared their throat, thank God.

"Um, well... This here is Oli, Josh, Caspar and Mikey" Jack said moving his index finger to point at them as he said their names.

"Nice to meet you all" I shook their hands. We stood there for a few minutes not saying anything.

"Well we'll see you at the yacht at 3" Caspar said as Jack nodded and we all went back to what we were doing.

In the line Jack just looked at me. "What?" I asked because he was starring.

"You dated joe" I nodded.

"Yeah, like a couple years ago. He told me he wanted focus more on his YouTube channels and he had to let me go" I said as I paid the cashier.

"Oh, so you two are though, yeah?"

"Yeah, it was just awkward seeing him after so long"

We walked out and went back home. Honestly the ride on the yacht wasn't so bad as I thought I'd be.

Joe just kept looking at me but it was his fault, he didn't know what he had until he lost it.

Victoria_Lxx I hope you enjoyed this!

New book... The New Butler...Check it out! 😝

Love you guys, thanks for all y'all's support!

~ Cassie 💎